Reward flight in Y and no loungeaccess.

Old Dec 1, 2017, 9:28 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QR Plat ( Y-Commuter)
Reward flight in Y and no loungeaccess.

Greetings from Asia. I just secured an A-380 flight out of BKK in Y for X2 miles,early next year. On manage my trip tab i secured an upper aft seat as gold privilige,all good.
Then i happend to press the tab "purchase lounge access" and it shows NO free access!
My best guess is just an IT glitch and the system dont recognize memberlevels on reward flights.Hopefully bordingcard and a pysically goldcard will be good to enter the escalator up to the ordinary lounge even after the new year.

Cheers from the Flying Bosun
Old Dec 1, 2017, 10:52 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by Flying Bosun
Greetings from Asia. I just secured an A-380 flight out of BKK in Y for X2 miles,early next year. On manage my trip tab i secured an upper aft seat as gold privilege,all good.
Then I happened to press the tab "purchase lounge access" and it shows NO free access!
My best guess is just an IT glitch and the system don't recognize member levels on reward flights.
Hopefully boarding card and a physically goldcard will be good to enter the escalator up to the ordinary lounge even after the New Year.
OW lounge access https://www.oneworld.com/ffp/lounge-...eaccess/bkk/-1

https://www.oneworld.com/ffp/my-onew...club-gold#tier
Old Dec 1, 2017, 11:08 pm

Greetings from Asia. I just secured an A-380 flight out of BKK in Y for X2 miles,early next year. On manage my trip tab i secured an upper aft seat as gold privilige,all good.
Then i happend to press the tab "purchase lounge access" and it shows NO free access!
My best guess is just an IT glitch and the system dont recognize memberlevels on reward flights.Hopefully bordingcard and a pysically goldcard will be good to enter the escalator up to the ordinary lounge even after the new year.

Cheers from the Flying Bosun
There is no IT glitch here.
You could purchase access to Al Mourjan as a QR Y customer. This what this button is for.
Access to the Business Class lounge (the ordinary lounge as you call it ) is free and your boarding pass will be enough.
Old Dec 2, 2017, 12:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR Plat ( Y-Commuter)
Originally Posted by endet
There is no IT glitch here.
You could purchase access to Al Mourjan as a QR Y customer. This what this button is for.
Access to the Business Class lounge (the ordinary lounge as you call it ) is free and your boarding pass will be enough.
I can not post picture since to young here( 5 posts and then ok). The cost to enter Business class is 2290 THB,,First class is 2745THB and then finaly Al Mourjan is prized at 4120 THB. I think there should be stated as free(as on my paid tickets) to Business class lounge.

Cheers
Old Dec 2, 2017, 2:17 am

I can not post picture since to young here( 5 posts and then ok). The cost to enter Business class is 2290 THB,,First class is 2745THB and then finaly Al Mourjan is prized at 4120 THB. I think there should be stated as free(as on my paid tickets) to Business class lounge.

Cheers
Sorry. I must have misunderstood your post. I would just turn up with your boarding card at the business lounge. That should work fine if your status is correctly added to it.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.