Community
Wiki Posts
Search

TRV-DOH Getting Much Longer

Search this Thread

Old Oct 3, 2017, 1:07 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS Silver, Alitalia Freccia Alta, Starwood Gold, Hilton Diamond, Accor Platinum
TRV-DOH Getting Much Longer

Does anyone have any idea why TRV-DOH (QR507) changes from 4 hours 50 mins to 5 hours 30 mins at the end of this month? Is it something to do with the blockade?
Old Oct 3, 2017, 1:59 pm
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by colm
Does anyone have any idea why TRV-DOH (QR507) changes from 4 hours 50 mins to 5 hours 30 mins at the end of this month? Is it something to do with the blockade?
More likely just the clocks going backwards, and the QR website not updating properly.

M
Old Oct 3, 2017, 4:01 pm

Originally Posted by msm2000uk
More likely just the clocks going backwards, and the QR website not updating properly.

M
No, it's changing to 5:30 indeed. I noted earlier that AKL-DOH had 50 mins added (new scheduled flight time: 18:20).

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.