Old Jan 12, 20, 2:35 am

Programs: QR PC Platinum
Originally Posted by kl1987 View Post
Asia-Pacific: Only Japan doesn't have the sale yet

Europe: Sale on for all countries

Americas: Sale on for all countries

Middle East GCC: Sale on for Qatar only

Africa: No countries have this sale
Finally got the email that "Offers Like Never Before are heading your way".

Sale is starting at least for South Africa tomorrow. Not sure about the rest of Africa.
Old Jan 12, 20, 4:56 am

Programs: QR Gold
Originally Posted by SENNINHA View Post
My offer ( french account ) says 2X QMILES in all classes and also 2X QPOINTS if travel before 31 march
I am also tempted by the 2x Qmiles, but the 2x Qpoints for flying before 31 March is the bigger deal to maintain status. Reading the small print, the wording (from the UK) suggests that there are blackout periods:
  • Outbound:
    • 27 March - 11 April 2020
    • 16 July - 1 August 2020
    • 17 December - 24 December 2020
  • Inbound:
    • 16 April - 26 April 2020
    • 21 August - 4 September 2020
    • 2 January 2021 - 6 January 2021
I am looking to fly on 28 March and return on 11 April. Does anyone know what this means - does it mean I would not get the 10% offer for booking on a mobile device, the 2x Qmiles or 2x Qpoints, or worst case scenario, all of the above?
Old Jan 13, 20, 2:22 am

Programs: QR PC Platinum
"Disappointment Like Never Before"

Originally Posted by kl1987 View Post
Finally got the email that "Offers Like Never Before are heading your way".

Sale is starting at least for South Africa tomorrow. Not sure about the rest of Africa.
All that hype for fares more or less the same as the last few months and double miles...
Old Jan 13, 20, 4:58 am

Programs: QR Gold, Hilton Gold, IHG Gold
Today last day of their 5x miles offer

Wonder why i read so little about it and was a bit difficult to find..but i registered and it should be fine.Offer number is1912pc152. Yet my questions regarding this offer have not been replied to by pc for the last 2 days
Old Jan 13, 20, 5:04 am

Just booked the following at £1800pp for dates in September. >£100 of benefits (cashback plus rewards) available through ebookers:

AMS-DOH-CPT
WDH - DOH - LHR
LGW - AMS

Not a spectacular price, but I thought extremely good for the opportunity to fly back and collect my bags in London
Aston100 likes this.
Old Jan 13, 20, 5:01 pm

Programs: Amex Plat
sale extended for two more days!
Old Jan 14, 20, 12:14 am

Programs: BA Gold
Are there any promo codes to use that actually make a difference?

Thanks in advance
Old Jan 14, 20, 11:15 pm

I am getting hammered with advertising on this offer.

Originally Posted by SENNINHA View Post
My offer ( french account ) says 2X QMILES in all classes and also 2X QPOINTS if travel before 31 march
I was going to make a trip after 31 March, but for double Qpoints, I think I can rearrange my schedule a bit.

But, to get the double QPoints, I need to register. So, log into the website, look up "offers", and I find that there are no offers of any kind for me. It's been that way for a few days.

Does this happen a lot? If I go ahead and book, can I be confident that the invisible offers will resurface at some point?

Last edited by rberk; Jan 14, 20 at 11:22 pm
Old Jan 14, 20, 11:33 pm

Originally Posted by rberk View Post
I am getting hammered with advertising on this offer.

I was going to make a trip after 31 March, but for double Qpoints, I think I can rearrange my schedule a bit.

But, to get the double QPoints, I need to register. So, log into the website, look up "offers", and I find that there are no offers of any kind for me. It's been that way for a few days.

Does this happen a lot? If I go ahead and book, can I be confident that the invisible offers will resurface at some point?
I guess I should add - I can see the offer when I am not logged into the website. As soon as I log in, this offer (and all others) promptly disappear.
Old Jan 15, 20, 1:26 am

Programs: Marriott Titanium Elite, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, BA Silver, A3 Gold, Sixt Diamond
I would reach out to QR, for example qrsupport on Twitter.
Old Jan 15, 20, 3:20 am

Programs: QR Platinum, LH Silver
I did a registration just click a link "register" in email from Qatar

yesterday I got this email :

Start the year with great savings. Receive great, all-inclusive Economy and Business Class fares and more exclusive offers
to help you plan the perfect journey. Book by 20 January 2020.*

Plus, as a Privilege Club member, you will also earn 2x Qmiles across all cabins.
If you fly before 31 March 2020, you will enjoy 2x bonus Qpoints. Simply register at least 24 hours prior to travel and we will automatically
credit your account once you have flown.
2X Qmiles and Qpoints*, incredible fares and more:
https://www.qatarairways.com/en-cz/P...1912PC184.html
Traveller999 likes this.
Old Jan 15, 20, 6:16 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
The 'My Offers' page on the Privilege Club website has been a mess this past week. Member's registered and unregistered offers have been ghosting in and out. Sometimes you have to back out and reclick on 'My Offers' in order for it to appear. Other times you have to click onto 'Offers' a few times.
To make matters worse, I tried to send QR an email on the 'Contact' page but it is FUBAR'ed as well.
Crazy how QR runs two different websites with two different IT crews.
Old Jan 15, 20, 9:48 pm

Originally Posted by SullyofDoha View Post
The 'My Offers' page on the Privilege Club website has been a mess this past week. Member's registered and unregistered offers have been ghosting in and out. Sometimes you have to back out and reclick on 'My Offers' in order for it to appear. Other times you have to click onto 'Offers' a few times.
To make matters worse, I tried to send QR an email on the 'Contact' page but it is FUBAR'ed as well.
Crazy how QR runs two different websites with two different IT crews.
The offer is there for me now. The graphic says it expires on 12 January, but the page you get if you click on it says 16 January.

I registered quickly, just in case it disappears again.
Old Jan 16, 20, 4:09 am

same here: was checking my offers during last days frequently and there was not a single offer shown. finally today 16th jan some offers show up. unfortunately the only interesting offer needed to be booked by 15th jan! thats insane!

and now it gets completely crazy:after logging out of QRPC website, it get presented with 7 offers stating 2xqmiles. almost all of them use same booking and travel dates. some use same offer code, some use different offer code!
purple1addict likes this.

Last edited by fgw_; Jan 16, 20 at 4:20 am
Old Jan 16, 20, 5:24 am

Programs: QR, SQ, KLM
Last year I scored good prices + triple Qmiles and Qpoints in J in a Valentines Day sale.

Anyone know if thatís likely to be repeated/happens most years?

Search this Thread
Search Engine: