Search

Global Travel Boutique Festival

Search this Thread

Old Sep 12, 2017, 5:59 am
Original Poster

Programs: QR: Gold; Marriott: Amb; UA: 1K; Taj: Silv
Global Travel Boutique Festival

Just got this:

Join the celebrations with our fantastic discount fares. Exclusively for you, Privilege Club brings you another exciting opportunity to earn double Qmiles and save on flights.

Book your paid ticket online for travel to any of the more than 150 places we fly to and earn double Qmiles in Premium Class or Economy Class from now until 19 September 2017 for travel between 15 September 2017 and 31 May 2018.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 10:57 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA LT PLT; QR GLD; Bonvoy LT TIT
I got a similar offer, but mine was for triple miles in premium cabins and double in economy. Same date limits.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 11:47 am

5 times miles for me.... must be keen to have me back.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 12:55 pm

5 times in Premium and 2 times in Economy here. It tempted me to price up a trip but not enough to book one yet.
Old Sep 12, 2017, 3:38 pm

[QUOTE=ft101;28807558]5 times in Premium and 2 times in Economy here. It tempted me to price up a trip but not enough to book one yet

Seems like a good deal if you can get the x5 miles. Can I book through a travel agent or if I book through QR direct are there any promo codes for ex UK travel?
Old Sep 12, 2017, 7:18 pm

dumb question. book by 19 september?
Old Sep 13, 2017, 4:57 am

Further 10% off using PayPal

The Global Travel Boutique is your destination for the best deals on Qatar Airways flights. Pay with PayPal and enjoy up to an additional 10% off* any existing discounts across a wide selection of Economy and Business Class tickets.

Use code: PAYPAL2017

* The offer is valid from 12th to 19th September 2017 for PayPal customers only, using the promo code PAYPAL2017. The offer is valid on all Qatar Airways operated flights originating from Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Hungary and Romania. No minimum purchase required. Offer can be used in conjunction with other offers but cannot be transferred.
Old Sep 13, 2017, 8:04 am

Programs: Qatar Platinum, One World Emerald, IHG Platinum Elite
Question on the X2 miles in Economy. My assumption is the the X2, as noted in the rules, is on base miles (and not on any tier bonus). But does the Platinum 100% Tier Bonus nullify the X2 promotion? Or would I get 100% extra on base and the Platinum 100% as well (an illustration would be if the base miles were 1000 miles, I'd get 1000 for Platinum and an additional 1000 for the promotion, for a total of 3000). Has anyone had experience on these promotions before? Also are the miles added immediately after the trip as with the Tier Bonuses, or would they come on at the end of the promotion. Any insight would be appreciated.
Old Sep 13, 2017, 9:27 am

Programs: QR Gold, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, GHA Titanium, Taj Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold Elite
Originally Posted by ashbjr
Question on the X2 miles in Economy. My assumption is the the X2, as noted in the rules, is on base miles (and not on any tier bonus). But does the Platinum 100% Tier Bonus nullify the X2 promotion? Or would I get 100% extra on base and the Platinum 100% as well (an illustration would be if the base miles were 1000 miles, I'd get 1000 for Platinum and an additional 1000 for the promotion, for a total of 3000). Has anyone had experience on these promotions before? Also are the miles added immediately after the trip as with the Tier Bonuses, or would they come on at the end of the promotion. Any insight would be appreciated.
In a previous promotion last year, it all totalled up for me: base miles + promo on base miles + platinum tier bonus miles.

I've forgotten whether they was a delay in posting the bonus miles, but I think not.
Old Sep 13, 2017, 9:28 am

Programs: QR Gold, ITA Club Executive, Hilton Gold, GHA Titanium, Taj Gold, Accor Gold, Marriott Gold Elite
Originally Posted by ft101
Can I book through a travel agent?
The T&C's say that the booking must be made directly with Qatar Airways and not a travel agent.

Last edited by lifeonthego_k; Sep 13, 2017 at 7:05 pm
Old Sep 13, 2017, 12:57 pm

Originally Posted by lifeonthego_k
The T&C's say that the booking must be made directly with Qatar Airways and not a travel agent.
Can you edit your quote?

mkdoc butchered a quote above which caused the issue and the reply is for him/her.
Old Sep 13, 2017, 1:13 pm

Sorry for butchering

Last edited by mkdoc; Sep 13, 2017 at 1:28 pm Reason: Error
Old Sep 13, 2017, 3:06 pm

Programs: QR Gold / M&M FTL / Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by lifeonthego_k
In a previous promotion last year, it all totalled up for me: base miles + promo on base miles + platinum tier bonus miles.

I've forgotten whether they was a delay in posting the bonus miles, but I think not.
I got same as Gold and everything was posted in the same time but well differentiated.

Got 5x in Premium class. Very interesting.
Old Sep 18, 2017, 1:39 pm

Programs: QR Gold / M&M FTL / Marriott Bonvoy Titanium
Originally Posted by railways
The Global Travel Boutique is your destination for the best deals on Qatar Airways flights. Pay with PayPal and enjoy up to an additional 10% off* any existing discounts across a wide selection of Economy and Business Class tickets.

Use code: PAYPAL2017

* The offer is valid from 12th to 19th September 2017 for PayPal customers only, using the promo code PAYPAL2017. The offer is valid on all Qatar Airways operated flights originating from Bulgaria, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Finland, Greece, Hungary and Romania. No minimum purchase required. Offer can be used in conjunction with other offers but cannot be transferred.
This Code work from everywhere not only east Europe ... (But not for Christmas/New year season).
Old Sep 18, 2017, 1:55 pm

Originally Posted by GalaxyChris
This Code work from everywhere not only east Europe ... (But not for Christmas/New year season).
Or try QSUITE for the same result without the need to use PayPal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.