For 24 Hours Only promotion

Old May 7, 17, 10:45 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
For 24 Hours Only promotion

Yesterday, Qatar Airways emailed me that the following day (May 8) they would have a one day only promotion. I was interested However, now the promo had come in and the offer is less than interesting. Every time you purchase a ticket, it goes into an hourly draw for an economy class ticket...YAWN! Seriously, a chance to win through a draw? I don't want a 'chance' I want something guaranteed like QMiles, Qpoints a dancing unicorn...anyways, you can see my take on it. I trust the market research department at Qatar Airways can sift through its mountain of data and do a better job of targeting customers who are most likely to bite at a 'chance' win.
Old May 7, 17, 11:02 pm

A few years ago they had an offer where they asked you to play some online game and I think the reward was QMiles. With additional QMiles for being one of the first to complete it or complete it in a certain time, I cant remember?

Never seen anything like this again.
Old May 8, 17, 8:48 am

Programs: QR-P/OWE, NZ *A/G
Wink

Originally Posted by SullyofDoha View Post
Yesterday, Qatar Airways emailed me that the following day (May 8) they would have a one day only promotion. I was interested However, now the promo had come in and the offer is less than interesting. Every time you purchase a ticket, it goes into an hourly draw for an economy class ticket...YAWN! Seriously, a chance to win through a draw? I don't want a 'chance' I want something guaranteed like QMiles, Qpoints a dancing unicorn...anyways, you can see my take on it. I trust the market research department at Qatar Airways can sift through its mountain of data and do a better job of targeting customers who are most likely to bite at a 'chance' win.
Would be good to see "unicorns" make a comeback in the QR forum.

Perhaps Krug may come back to the Al Mourjan along with the unicorn tears?
Old May 9, 17, 12:16 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
Originally Posted by AVIATORPJ View Post
Would be good to see "unicorns" make a comeback in the QR forum.

Perhaps Krug may come back to the Al Mourjan along with the unicorn tears?
Krug is just a bottle of harvested unicorn tears