Community
Wiki Posts
Search

DOH-AMD reward availability in J

Search this Thread

Old Feb 22, 2017, 2:12 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Gold, VS Gold, Eurostar CB, IHG Spire, Hilton Diamond, Bonvoy Titanium, Hertz President Circle
DOH-AMD reward availability in J

I'm trying to book DOH-AMD in J using avios on BA.com. There was loads of availability for travel on 15th Oct and few days either side until last week and now it's all disappeared entirely.

If I book an inconvenient but workable date a week later, what are my chances of availability reappearing on 15th before I travel? I don't have a feel for availability on QR and I'm not really able to wait as I'm booking multiple other sectors together and don't want to lose availability there. From experience of flying to AMD on various airlines I'm pretty sure it's not a busy J route but it would be great to have some reassurance that eventually I'll bag my ideal date!

Last edited by s1362083; Feb 22, 2017 at 2:28 pm
Old Feb 22, 2017, 6:48 pm

s1362083 welcome to the QR forum.

You should contact BA about it. They very often have access to more seats than are shown on the websites. There are a number of recent reports of this on this forum.
Old Feb 22, 2017, 10:09 pm

I think its fairly common to have a number of seats available then suddenly they have all gone (this is from looking on QR website)

I was looking for a flight in July on QR (to be booked with AA mils) and what I normally do is check QR website first then BA to see how many seats are available.

What I am finding different recently is on BA there have been 7 or even 8 seats available for QR flight when before I think the most I've ever seen is 4? Also sometimes just says 'yes' under availability rather than a number.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.