Wiki Posts
Search

Bangkok to Bueno Aires in Economy

Search this Thread

Old Jan 19, 2017, 12:43 pm
Suspended
Original Poster

Bangkok to Bueno Aires in Economy

I have been trying to get an award ticket from BKK to Bueno Aires for the past month but there were NONE in Business but economy.

Anyone flew before on economy from Doha to Bueno Aires ? 18 hours sounds like a tourture

Any review in economy ?
Old Jan 19, 2017, 1:04 pm

Originally Posted by dehetoxic
Any review in economy ?
It's a few years old but there is a review here. Perhaps look for reviews of similar length flights, such as the longer US or Australia ones?
Old Jan 19, 2017, 1:53 pm
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
The aircraft would have to be a 777-200LR, and you should be able to find a review of the Y product on Google.

You're a braver person than me for contemplating that long a journey in Y!

M
Old Jan 19, 2017, 2:25 pm

Programs: AA Gold. UA Silver, Marriott Gold, Hilton Diamond, Hyatt (Lifetime Diamond downgraded to Explorist)
Depending on how you are at sleeping on planes it's doable. QR economy of their 777s & A380s is ok. The 787 has the entertainment box that messes with below the seat room for feet. I'd take QR Y over BA Y.
I think the worst part is the short layover in GRU after 14+ hours of flying already coming off of a 7 hour flight. But at least with that there is 3 hours to walk around, maybe grab a shower and a beverage.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 6:14 pm

Have you checked availability to GRU? You can then purchase a separate ticket to EZE,
which runs for about $280 round trip.
Old Jan 20, 2017, 2:35 am
Suspended
Original Poster

oucch, no slot as well on business to Sao Paolo, but 2x the awards.
Probably economy to Sao Paolo is doable.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.