Child account on Privilege Club

Old Jan 19, 2017, 12:43 am
Original Poster

Programs: KLM PLAT, Qatar PLAT, AA Silver, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, IHG Plat
Child account on Privilege Club

Hello,

Due to the recent travel festival sale I have 4 flights comming up with my son who is 5. I tried to create him his own account but the system doesn't allow anyone younger then 2005 to make an account. Is there a way around this? If he earns his own miles it would be significantly more miles then earning them as part of the reduced family plan. Is there a problem if I create him an account using the wrong year?

Also is it too late to sign up for the 4X miles?
Old Jan 19, 2017, 12:45 am

Programs: QR Platinum
Reposting from the other thread with the same question:

To be a PC member you need to be aged 12 or over, as per the T&Cs. (Scroll down to 2.1 under "Joining Privilege Club")

http://www.qatarairways.com/Privileg...?mid=8&sid=5#3
Old Jan 19, 2017, 4:00 am

Programs: LH SEN; BA Gold
Originally Posted by bison1847
He might not get the 4x miles offer. You can always credit the miles to another program that always younger flyers to join.
Old Jan 19, 2017, 7:13 am

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond
Originally Posted by bison1847
Hello,

Due to the recent travel festival sale I have 4 flights comming up with my son who is 5. I tried to create him his own account but the system doesn't allow anyone younger then 2005 to make an account. Is there a way around this? If he earns his own miles it would be significantly more miles then earning them as part of the reduced family plan. Is there a problem if I create him an account using the wrong year?

Deleted as misread OP

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.