Wiki Posts
Search

Yet another long access question

Search this Thread

Old Nov 6, 2016, 8:05 am
Original Poster

Programs: AS MVP
Yet another long access question

Hey all - just spent 6 great hours at the Al Mourjan lounge on my outbound and trying to figure out how to replicate the experience on the return. My itinerary is JNB-DOH-(GYD stop)-TBS. Currently booked in Y but trying to upgrade any/all sectors using Qmiles. I have another 5+ hours in DOH so trying to ensure any upgrade gives access to the Al Mourjan lounge. So, my question:the JNB-DOH leg looks completely full in biz. There appear to be some seats on the DOH-(GYD)-TBS leg. If I'm able to upgrade DOH-TBS or (more likely) just the GYD-TBS leg, would I have access to the lounge? I assume not, but just wanted to confirm before spending the points.

Thanks!
Old Nov 6, 2016, 8:36 am

neildibiase welcome to the QR forum.
You need yo be departing DOH in Business to gain access to Al Mourjan. Thus you need to upgrade DOH-TBS, or maybe just DOH-GYD if they are marked as distinct separate sectors on your ticket to gain access. Remember that you can't upgrade reward tickets.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.