Search

manual upgrade to Gold?

Search this Thread

Old Apr 8, 2016, 1:06 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QR Gold
manual upgrade to Gold?

Hi,

Will they be given me PC Gold statue because of the delay of Qpoints with partner? I currently have 279 Qpoints in my account and I am still waiting 18 Qpoints from my CX flight on last week and 4 Qpoints from my BA flight on yesterday. However I have 30 Qpoints due next week.

I have email them to ask where was my points go and they said they will have to check with Cathay Pacific which may take up to 3 weeks.

Is that possible if I send them an email ask them to put me up to Gold statue because of the system error. (If those points were credited right after my flights I will defin. have 300+ Qpoint in my account within 12 months.) Has anyone tried this before?

Last edited by kevin071; Apr 8, 2016 at 11:27 pm
Old Apr 8, 2016, 11:07 pm

It's based on the date of the flight, not when it shows up on the account. So you should be fine. If it's not picked up automatically, you just have to contact them and ask them to make the change manually - it is your entitlement, not a favour from QR.
Old Apr 9, 2016, 1:08 am
Suspended

Originally Posted by kevin071
Hi,

Will they be given me PC Gold statue because of the delay of Qpoints with partner? I currently have 279 Qpoints in my account and I am still waiting 18 Qpoints from my CX flight on last week and 4 Qpoints from my BA flight on yesterday. However I have 30 Qpoints due next week.

I have email them to ask where was my points go and they said they will have to check with Cathay Pacific which may take up to 3 weeks.

Is that possible if I send them an email ask them to put me up to Gold statue because of the system error. (If those points were credited right after my flights I will defin. have 300+ Qpoint in my account within 12 months.) Has anyone tried this before?
You should be fine, but call them instead, don't waste your time sending emails. In my experience QR PC phone teams are way more efficent than the ones who reply to emails.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.