Old Mar 23, 2016, 11:15 pm
FlyerTalk Forums Expert How-Tos and Guides
Last edit by: msm2000uk
Welcome to the best place to discuss your issue or complaint about QR.

Here on the QR Forum, we have seen and helped FTers with many different complaints, issues, and problems with Qatar Airways.

The official QR Contact line do not tend to show too much creativity in problem resolution, and can be a little slow.

The best options, are either through Twitter, or by email below.

So, before messaging QR directly ([email protected]), why not share your problem here, and see if we can assist?
Print Wikipost

Complaints / Rants / Problems with QR

Old Dec 9, 2021, 12:18 am

I tried almost all months in 2022 to book an award ticket on QR, but it is always saying "no available flights". So, pathetic that I joined the Privilege Club in which I don't get any benefits at all. I have 100k miles and it is just nothing. I also sent a message to PC contact center and got the same message, ie. they can't find any award flights. I will switch to EK soon as they don't screw their Skywards members. When I was with Skywards, I was able to fly and upgrades using my miles plenty of times.
Old Dec 10, 2021, 11:46 am

Programs: FLYINGBLUE Gold QRPC Gold OMAN SINDBAD Gold
Originally Posted by Alfredbali
Shame I have to bring this back, seems to be the only way to get refunded.
- so my miles have been refunded after 2 weeks (while QR rep promised within 72hrs)
- BUT still no refund of the cash part of the award ticket after 5 weeks ☹️ (rep promised within 3 weeks).
Finally go the cash refund, after 5 weeks. Thank to goingplacestogether for reaching out, matter solved 👍
plunet likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2021, 3:31 pm

Programs: AA Plat Pro, KrisFlyer Elite Gold
QR mobile app crashes on the payment screen every time.
SamirD likes this.
Old Dec 15, 2021, 11:17 pm

Hi everyone, I cancelled a ticket under the Book with Confidence policy around 2 weeks back, but still have not got any confirmation of the refund/cancellation. Any tips?
Old Dec 15, 2021, 11:37 pm

Programs: Qatar Gold (OWS), Asiana Diamond (*G)
Originally Posted by Qsuites111
Hi everyone, I cancelled a ticket under the Book with Confidence policy around 2 weeks back, but still have not got any confirmation of the refund/cancellation. Any tips?
If you use the refund form you won't receive an email. If you want you can call them.
Old Dec 22, 2021, 10:10 am

Programs: Thai Airways
Tomorrow I was scheduled to fly from AMM-DOH in F and DOH-BKK in J. Earlier today I logged into manage my booking and saw a message that a flight had been cancelled and I was rebooked on flights on 24th December. I had not received any communication about this and had I not logged in would have travelled to the airport for the flights that I had a ticket for.

I called and changed flights to tomorrow and asked why I had not been informed and was there any record of me being informed. Answer to latter was no record. Is no communication normal in this situation? Definitely not from any other airline that I have travelled on.

I am not impressed and am now thinking of travelling on Emirates next month for BKK-AMM return.
Old Dec 23, 2021, 2:46 pm
PML

Confirmation of refund but still no money

Hi , I received on November12, an email from Qatar customer care that a refund had been made to my credit card on October 12 .After having waited 28 days and not having received the amount confirmed by Qatar I contacted Amex who said that no amount to this actual value has been received and that I should re contact the airline in order to receive a transaction number.
I have been contacting Qatar on a regular basis but still do not have this transaction reference number. Any suggestions/assistance/help regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated :This is a fairly substantial amount!
Old Dec 23, 2021, 11:18 pm

Programs: FLYINGBLUE Gold QRPC Gold OMAN SINDBAD Gold
Originally Posted by PML
Hi , I received on November12, an email from Qatar customer care that a refund had been made to my credit card on October 12 .After having waited 28 days and not having received the amount confirmed by Qatar I contacted Amex who said that no amount to this actual value has been received and that I should re contact the airline in order to receive a transaction number.
I have been contacting Qatar on a regular basis but still do not have this transaction reference number. Any suggestions/assistance/help regarding this matter would be greatly appreciated :This is a fairly substantial amount!
You can try to pm goingplacestogether, I had a similar issue and could get the refund transaction reference number with his help.
moeser likes this.
Old Jan 16, 2022, 8:46 pm
Zol
Moderator: Emirates Skywards and Qatar Airways Privilege Club

Programs: EK Gold|EY Gold|Bonvoy Ambassador| IHG Plat|HHonors Diamond
Please continue discussion in new thread for 2022 here https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qata...qr-2022-a.html

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.