Wiki Posts
Search

Earn 4x QMiles

Search this Thread

Old Feb 8, 2016, 6:34 am
Suspended
Original Poster

Earn 4x QMiles

As a valued Privilege Club member, book and travel to any of our more than 150 places from now to 15th April 2016 and earn up to quadruple Qmiles and Qpoints based on the total number of sectors* in all classes. A minimum of 3 sectors needs to be flown during the offer period to qualify. The more you fly, the more bonus Qmiles and Qpoints you will earn.

That’s not all, you will also be eligible for a redemption discount up to 40% off for your next award ticket based on the total sectors.

Fly between
7th February and 15th April 2016

3-7
SECTORS
=
DOUBLE
QMILES & QPOINTS
+ 20% REDEMPTION DISCOUNT

8-11
SECTORS
=TRIPLE
QMILES & QPOINTS
+ 30% REDEMPTION DISCOUNT

12+
SECTORS
= QUADRUPLE
QMILES & QPOINTS
+ 40% REDEMPTION DISCOUNT
Unfortunately the "fly before 15th April" makes it unworkable for me. Btw this seems to be another targeted offer.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:04 am

Just got it too. Pretty awesome.. should rack up a ton of extra miles with this
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:22 am

Programs: QR Plat / IHG Plat / HHonors Silver
Would already-purchased flights qualify for this? I'd rather not cancel and rebook a bunch of flights. (12 segments)
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:26 am
c2h

Programs: QR-PLT, AM-Platino, TK-Elite
Just wondering what are you elite status and where are you guys based. Trying to make sense where this is a PC targeted promo or based on location.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:31 am

i'm plat and based US. I also have no upcoming flights booked so perhaps that might be one of their target criteria
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:34 am

BrandonOfCanada No, read the e-mail. It says "book and travel to any of our more than 150 places from now to 15th April 2016". This excludes bookings already made.

Have you received an e-mail with this offer? If not you are probably not eligible for it.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:38 am

Originally Posted by remdk
BrandonOfCanada No, read the e-mail. It says "book and travel to any of our more than 150 places from now to 15th April 2016". This excludes bookings already made.

Have you received an e-mail with this offer? If not you are probably not eligible for it.
I did receive the email. The the promotion rules list multiple, conflicting dates. (I would assume it's a typo.) I should have rephrased the question:

Has anyone benefited from a promotion like this (of which I've seen many) with a previously-booked ticket, despite the promotion rules?
Old Feb 8, 2016, 8:04 am
c2h

Programs: QR-PLT, AM-Platino, TK-Elite
I have not received an email but there's a link to the same promotion on my dashboard with the following:

Exclusive offer from Qatar Airways
Exclusive offer from Qatar AirwaysEarn 4x Qmiles, Qpoints and more....Qatar Airways brings Privilege Club members an exciting opportunity to earn bonus Qmiles, Qpoints and more.BOOK NOW
Book and travel to any of the more than 150 places we fly to worldwide from 7th February to 15th April 2016 and you will earn up to quadruple Qpoints and Qmiles based on the total number of sectors* in all classes.

A minimum of 3 sectors need to be flown during the offer period to earn bonus Qpoints and Qmiles. The more you fly, the more bonus Qmiles and Qpoints you will earn.

See below how many Qpoints, Qmiles you can earn.
Number of total sectors* flown during the offer period
Bonus Qmiles per sector travelled in Premium/Economy Class Bonus Qpoints per sector travelled in Premium/Economy Class
3-7 Double Qmiles Double Qpoints
8-11 Triple Qmiles Triple Qpoints
12 or more Quadruple Qmiles Quadruple Qpoints

*Example: A return journey from London to Bangkok would be 4 sectors (sector 1 = London –Doha, Sector 2 = Doha – Bangkok, Sector 3 = Bangkok – Doha and Sector 4 = Doha – London).
That’s not all; you also will be eligible for redemption up to 40% discount based on the total sectors flown.

See below how much Redemption discount award is available to you.
Number of total sectors* flown during the offer period
% Redemption Discount based on total the sectors
3-7 20% discount
8-11 30% discount
12 or more 40% discount

To be eligible for this offer, please select “My offers” on your dashboard menu and register for this offer at least 24 hours before you travel.

Make the most of this amazing offer and be rewarded.Should you have any queries regarding this offer, please quote the offer code: 1602PC171 when you contact our Member Service Centre.

Terms and Conditions
This offer is only applicable to selected Privilege Club members who received the communication. To be eligible for this offer, flights should be booked and taken between 4th 7th February to 31st March 15th April 2016. Bonus Qmiles will be calculated over base miles depending upon the cabin of travel. Bonus Qmiles and Qpoints will be credited within 30 days from end of the travel period. Redemption Discount will be applicable to eligible members one month after the travel validity. All sectors should be completed by the end of the offer period. To be eligible for these offer members must ensure that they quote their Privilege Club membership number at the time of booking or check in and register for the offer at least 24 hours prior to travel. Members may use this offer more than once during the offer period. This offer cannot be used in combination with any other offer. In case of any overlapping campaign, member shall get the highest bonus. Offer is applicable only for flights marketed and operated by Qatar Airways. In case of retro claims, the bonus rule will still apply and bonus Qmiles will be credited automatically . Retro claims will not be considered after the offer period.

Redemption Offer terms and conditions:-
Booking Period: 1st 15th May 2016 to 31st July 15th August 2016 .Travel Validity: 12 months from the date of issue. Eligible members, who fly minimum 3 sectors during the offer period, will be eligible for redemption discount. Redemption discount differs based on the sectors travelled by the eligible members. Redemption discount is applicable for one Award ticket irrespective of number of passengers in the PNR (booking reference). Redemption discount is applicable for Award tickets on Qatar Airways flights only. Redemption discount is not applicable on Flexi Awards. Award seats are subject to availability. Other Terms and Conditions of Award Tickets apply.
I'm Gold based out of MEX with a two sector booking on J later in March. This comes at an opportunity as I have yet to book a couple more sectors with QR. However I dont see a register button anywhere. Seems to have appeard together with the Birm flight promo.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 4:24 pm

Programs: QRPC Polonium
I received the email and would like to jump on the wagon.

Yet, the offer does not appear on my dashboard.

And I have yet to understand how to register for the promotion where as the email proclaims to "Register 24 hours before departure."

Any thoughts?
Old Feb 8, 2016, 4:34 pm

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond
Anyone in the Middle east region been targeted for this offer ? The 4x Qpoints is very attractive but guessing its too easy for us to make cheap short sectors ?
Old Feb 8, 2016, 6:51 pm

Silver member here. Received the email too (EU-based). However, the offer does not show up for registration in the dashboard. Also wondering whether already previously booked flights within the promotion period would qualify.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 7:40 pm

Programs: QR Privilege Club Platinum, EK Skywards Gold, IHG Platinum Ambassador
I received a 2 for 1 offer yesterday with double miles so it looks like a number of different offers went out.
Old Feb 8, 2016, 8:45 pm

Programs: QR Platinum
BURGUNDY with french account. I got the offer too.
I wish i did not book all my flights with the january promo !
Old Feb 8, 2016, 10:01 pm

Programs: OneWorld Emerald/GHA Discovery Black
I received the e-mail (Gold based in the UAE) and can see the details in "My Offers". However, there is no "Register" button or link (just a "Book Now" link). The offer/promo code is 1602PC171. Nice idea but seems poorly executed. Have Qatar been taking lessons from Etihad on shoddy bonus miles offers?
Old Feb 9, 2016, 1:29 am

I just did the math, and cancelling all my (and my wife's) tickets and rebooking everything would cost me a total of $1140, but the 4x bonus would give us a total of 85000 bonus miles and bump us up to platinum, not to mention the 40% off coupon for award redemption.

WORTH IT?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.