Community
Wiki Posts
Search

QR poor customer service

Search this Thread

Old Dec 28, 2015, 9:39 am

Programs: DL Gold, AA Plat, SPG Gold
I also asked what jurisdiction you'd plan to sue in - but agree with Often1 that "what happened and what you want" would be most helpful at this point. No one here can offer advice without that information.

By the way, the fact that QR offered you 5000 miles doesn't sound on its own like "admitting to breach of contract." Airlines offer miles as a customer service gesture all the time, it doesn't mean anything other than that they are trying (unsuccessfully, it seems) to make you happy.
Old Dec 28, 2015, 11:22 am

Originally Posted by Often1
"Breach of contract" doesn't answer the question. What is it that happened and what is it that you want?

In other words, "they dropped a brick on my head and I want them to pay my medical bills."
I share the info ones they accepted the letter, at this point I can't but if you buy a car and you find it has no seat or only one when agreed 2, and seller later agree its a error, lets say, it my feeling you have strong argument
Old Dec 28, 2015, 11:35 am

Programs: DL Gold, AA Plat, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by IsNoGood
I share the info ones they accepted the letter, at this point I can't but if you buy a car and you find it has no seat or only one when agreed 2, and seller later agree its a error, lets say, it my feeling you have strong argument
Why can't you share the information before QR receives your letter?

I hope you left the part about car seats out of the letter! No metaphors are needed to explain a breach of contract, as long as you have the relevant facts.
Old Dec 30, 2015, 5:53 am

Originally Posted by ismann
Why can't you share the information before QR receives your letter?

I hope you left the part about car seats out of the letter! No metaphors are needed to explain a breach of contract, as long as you have the relevant facts.
Ha ha, No car seat's
Old Dec 30, 2015, 6:03 am

Airlines aren't technically obligated to provide you with anything but an expectation of a service. Read the conditions of carriage instead of using irrelevant metaphors.
Old Jan 3, 2016, 10:10 am

Originally Posted by edy4eva
Airlines aren't technically obligated to provide you with anything but an expectation of a service. Read the conditions of carriage instead of using irrelevant metaphors.
Your not a real person are you ? If you are I happy to sell you something, take your money and then setup a online system for you to try to complain about not getting what you paid for, and have all whos to help you ignore
your problem until its to late

Ones complain my first answer will be We aren't technically bla bla

Ones you paid for a product and you do not get it and sell admit that was a error you have a good case for refund, and if you had cost in time and money have this refunded
Old Jan 3, 2016, 2:33 pm
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
With regards to your complains and issues IsNoGood, might I suggest you detail (fully) your issues?

If not, I am happy to close this thread as it seems to be going round in a rather pointless circle.
Old Jan 3, 2016, 6:49 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: FB , BA Gold
Originally Posted by msm2000uk
With regards to your complains and issues IsNoGood, might I suggest you detail (fully) your issues?

If not, I am happy to close this thread as it seems to be going round in a rather pointless circle.
+1 ^
Old Jan 3, 2016, 10:47 pm

Originally Posted by msm2000uk

No I'm not able to share something that's a legal matter in a public forum, just put the thing, forward to highlight, as its related to service, intent to sue, is also opportunity to keep the "detail (fully) " out of public light, something I for one might think is in your interest ?
Old Jan 4, 2016, 2:26 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by IsNoGood
No I'm not able to share something that's a legal matter in a public forum, just put the thing, forward to highlight, as its related to service, intent to sue, is also opportunity to keep the "detail (fully) " out of public light, something I for one might think is in your interest ?
I am an Ambassador for Flyertalk - nothing more, nothing less.

I do not represent Qatar Airways not any of its affliate companies, so have no interest in your issue, other than to ensure it is forum-relevant.

As you are unwilling to disclose the information which would help other FTers advise you, I will request this thread be closed.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.