CAI turnaround is it possible?

Old Jun 25, 2017, 9:48 am

Programs: OWS, *A G
Clearly this thread has disappeared as QR-turnarounds are not any anyones agenda. I wanted to share something that put a small smile on my face today.

Early May I cancelled my CAI-DOH-BKK-DOH-CAI // CAI-DOH-LHR TP run as I booked a family holiday during the mad ex-SOF sale and didn't need the extra TPs anymore. I incurred about Ł100 in canx fees.

a few minutes ago I realised that had I not cancelled the flights, I could have saved those fees given the penalty-fee refunds QR offers tkts from the countries affected by the political/diplomatic turmoil

I do hope that everyone who booked ex-Egypt will have a reasonable outcome (such as possible extra TP-s for rerouting xxx-LHR-DOH) ^
Old Aug 8, 2017, 9:15 pm

Programs: NH AMC, EY Guest Silver,MPC GO
After going through this post and would like to ask for some suggestions for my upcoming re-routed QR ex-CAI flight.

As my flight arriving at just before 1 am from JED(SV) and will be connecting on the 8 am flight with BA to LHR and connect with QR from there to HND, just would like to know is that a better option to stay in the "transit" area or simply proceed to immigration and stay couple hours in the public area and wait for BA's counter open?
Old Mar 18, 2024, 6:15 am

Hey everyone, long time lurker. There's a lot useful information here. I'm planning on doing a turnaround tomorrow at CAI (QR1301 at 17:50 and QR1302 at 20:05) and was wondering whether people think I should go through passport control since I already have a multiple entry visa and only carry on luggage, or whether it would make more sense to go to the transit desk. I'm planning on asking the DOH check-in for CAI-DOH boarding passes. I'm curious if anyone had done this kind of turnaround recently.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.