QPoints and QMiles

Old Mar 20, 20, 12:07 am
Hyatt 25+ BadgeMarriott 25+ Badge

Programs: HH Diamond; Marriott Amb; Hyatt Globalist; Accor Diamond; GHA Black; SLH Indulged; IHG Plat Amb
Originally Posted by meelosh View Post
Actually, DOH-BKK might be an exception to the rule - many European expats living in China have been rushing back to China from their countries hit by the outbreak. Since QR is still not flying to China, most popular connection has been via BKK, and then an interline with MU. Some of these flights have been sold out.
Interesting - I guess I will ask around once I arrive in Bangkok to confirm your theory. I ended up booking with TK with miles instead - wide open availability.
Old May 13, 20, 5:56 pm

Anyone know if you can use Qpoints or Qmiles to upgrade a W fare ticket? And if yes, is there a posted upgrade chart on how many points/miles it costs?
Old May 13, 20, 11:05 pm

Originally Posted by myb821 View Post
Anyone know if you can use Qpoints or Qmiles to upgrade a W fare ticket? And if yes, is there a posted upgrade chart on how many points/miles it costs?
I've just read in the free tickets for healthcare workers thread that QRPC elites can, and asked there for some more details.
Old May 14, 20, 12:06 am

Programs: Qatar Airways Privilege Club Platinum; Accor Le Club Platinum
I thought T,O,W,S tickets could not be upgraded?!
Old May 14, 20, 12:36 am

Originally Posted by SullyofDoha View Post
I thought T,O,W,S tickets could not be upgraded?!
I thought S were always Savers and were OK. T and O could be Savers or Promos and only upgradeable if issued as Savers, and W were Promo only and not upgradeable. Hopefully someone can clarify.
Old May 14, 20, 9:15 pm

Originally Posted by ft101 View Post
I've just read in the free tickets for healthcare workers thread that QRPC elites can, and asked there for some more details.
Answer seems to be no and the guy was mistaken.

https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/32373982-post68.html

Search this Thread
Search Engine: