Doha to AMS meal in J

Old Sep 19, 15, 3:05 pm
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Doha to AMS meal in J

After a brilliant outbound flight I'm looking forward to the retun.

As the flight leaves at 8am what is the meal service? Is breakfast served on departure or lunch later in the flight?

Thanks
Old Sep 19, 15, 9:41 pm

Programs: Mileage Plus (GS); AADvantage (Platinum); Qatar Privilege Club PLATINUM
Meal DOH AMS

A great breakfast with many choices, on a great 787
Old Sep 20, 15, 3:11 am

Programs: QR Privilege Club Gold; Accor LeClub Platinum
Plus some non breakfast choices. If there are two meals in the menu (breakfast and indulgence), remember that you can choose anything on the menu at anytime, no matter if its part of the breakfast menu or not.
Old Sep 20, 15, 6:23 am

Programs: BA Gold (and other non-status plastic)
Originally Posted by MsCapricorn View Post
As the flight leaves at 8am what is the meal service? Is breakfast served on departure or lunch later in the flight?
Both, if you like. Because I'd eaten in the lounge, I had a cup of tea after take off, and asked them to wake me to eat 2hrs before landing - salad, pasta, cheese board and dessert. No problem, and a few other pax did that. However, the menu is mainly a breakfast menu, and there are fewer "lunch items"
Old Sep 20, 15, 6:32 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, QR Insider, SQ Gold, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by MsCapricorn View Post
After a brilliant outbound flight I'm looking forward to the retun.

Thanks
Glad to hear you enjoyed your maiden QR voyage, and hopefully you had ample time to make your connecting flight (even without the Al Maha service).

One thing to bear in mind, is that breakfast in the restaurant (upstairs in the Al Mourjan) will likely be better than breakfast in the air.

Ask for a menu, and you can then peruse both that, as well as the buffet.

You're unlikely to be hungry after a QR journey!
Old Sep 20, 15, 8:11 am
Original Poster

Programs: BA Silver
Originally Posted by msm2000uk View Post
Glad to hear you enjoyed your maiden QR voyage, and hopefully you had ample time to make your connecting flight (even without the Al Maha service).

One thing to bear in mind, is that breakfast in the restaurant (upstairs in the Al Mourjan) will likely be better than breakfast in the air.

Ask for a menu, and you can then peruse both that, as well as the buffet.

You're unlikely to be hungry after a QR journey!
Yes I made it, though a bit tight as the inbound flight was delayed so didn't get chance to visit Al Mourjan . Will ensure I have plenty of time for breakfast in the lounge.

Will definitely fly QR again

Search this Thread
Search Engine: