Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Complaining about booking on QR website.

Search this Thread

Old Jun 13, 2014, 3:44 pm

Programs: QR PC Silver, FlySmiles, Skywards
What would you not wonder about?
Old Jun 13, 2014, 4:29 pm

Programs: EBS, EY Gold Eite, EK Gold, QR Platinum, Accor Gold
Originally Posted by kataka
What would you not wonder about?
If you ever will be able to understand and respect one of the basic elements of FT - among other resons, we are here to contribute, help, guide or comment on issues in a constructive and helpful (if at all possible sometimes), when we ourselves or other members experience issues, problems, challenges or seek guidence. And the ultimate goal is that our beloved carrier QR will listen, and at the end hopefully provide us with a better product.

In QR's case it can sometimes be frustrating to experience the lack of progress, thus even sarcasms at times may be apropriate and just. Or at least understandable....

A part of the game here at FT is to show respect for the OP. In this thread OP clearly experience a frustrating issue.

A stated guidline here at FT is to refrain from posting if you can't be helpful or contribute substantive content to a thread, or if you don't have something constructive to contribute to a thread.

In my view, quite a few of your replies falls within the above resons to refrain.
Old Jun 13, 2014, 5:08 pm

Programs: QR Gold, EK, Accor, SPG Gold, Hilton Gold VIP, Delta
Originally Posted by RUN4FUN
And the ultimate goal is that our beloved carrier QR will listen, and at the end hopefully provide us with a better product.
inshalla.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.