Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qatar Airways | Privilege Club
Reload this Page >

How to book a flight less than 48 hours before departure?

Old Apr 25, 2013, 2:32 pm
Original Poster

Programs: LH FTL, EK Gold, AMEX Centurion, . HH Diamond, Ambassador Platinum,Sixt Diamond

I realised that you can do only a booking on qatar airways website up to 2 days before departure ( how stupid)... how can i book a ticket on the day of departure - is it still possible via a global office e.g. doha - anybody has experience with this?

Best regards

thomas
Old Apr 25, 2013, 9:44 pm

Programs: QR PC Silver, FlySmiles, Skywards
I assume you can book at QR airport office provided seats are available.
Old Apr 27, 2013, 3:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BA Gold
Originally Posted by ThWilmesi
I realised that you can do only a booking on qatar airways website up to 2 days before departure ( how stupid)
Perhaps this is due to the risk of credit card fraud. QR does operate to some questionable markets...

You can definitely book at any time prior to the flight closing at either the local office, the call centre or the airport ticket desk.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.