Amenity Kit and Pyjamas

Old Apr 12, 2015, 3:41 pm

Programs: The Embassy
Originally Posted by danger
They weren't offered on QR3 to London today.
I had them on QR3 on the 5th, but I was in F
Old Apr 14, 2015, 7:30 pm

Programs: free agent
Originally Posted by TravellerFrequently
Details regarding the new amenity kits.

http://www.businesstraveller.com/new...i-amenity-kits
I received one of the Armani ones DOH-PEK two or three weeks ago. A word of caution - the smell of the acqua di gio was very strong and permeated out of the bottle, despite the bottle having never been opened!
Old Apr 15, 2015, 3:44 am

Programs: QF QR Silver, DJ,TG,MH
I've got 8 QR J flights coming up, over a 1 month vacation.
The first flight is QR833 (A380) out of BKK at 20:40, on day 3 of the vacation. After that flight, the next longish night flight I do, is QR040 out of CDG some 3 weeks later.
I'm really hoping I will pick up some PJ's on QR833 - it will save having to pack some in my luggage.

Can anyone confirm PJ's on QR833 ?
Old Apr 15, 2015, 7:36 pm

Programs: TK E,*G, A-Club G
Yes, I got 1 pj on QR833 two weeks ago, also on the connecting B787 to BRU a few hours later, leaving around 02.30.
Unfortunately size were S/M, I did not check, I need at least L....have 2 give away pj's now....

I will fly the return later this month leaving BRU 16.15 curious if they will hand over pj's on that flight.

I used to fly EY in J for the last 7 years, I give QR 1* above EY (so far)
Old Apr 15, 2015, 7:44 pm

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond
Originally Posted by in2it54
I've got 8 QR J flights coming up, over a 1 month vacation.
The first flight is QR833 (A380) out of BKK at 20:40, on day 3 of the vacation. After that flight, the next longish night flight I do, is QR040 out of CDG some 3 weeks later.
I'm really hoping I will pick up some PJ's on QR833 - it will save having to pack some in my luggage.

Can anyone confirm PJ's on QR833 ?
I didn't on 29/3/15. maybe its a case of what's left after the outbound which has priority as its a night flight. I wouldn't say its guaranteed .
Old Apr 15, 2015, 7:51 pm

Programs: CX Gold
You could ask for a PJ even if it's not an evening flight. We did during our flight from CDG-DOH on QR42.
Old Apr 15, 2015, 8:02 pm

Programs: BAEC:Silver ,IHG:Spire Amb ,QR:Silver,HH:Diamond
Originally Posted by boybi
You could ask for a PJ even if it's not an evening flight. We did during our flight from CDG-DOH on QR42.
I did ask .......
Old Apr 16, 2015, 3:39 am

Programs: CX Gold
Originally Posted by crombiestone
I did ask .......
did you get one?
Old Apr 16, 2015, 9:02 pm

Programs: AA-EXP, MR-PP
Are PJs cotton or?
Old Apr 17, 2015, 3:36 am

Programs: The Embassy
Originally Posted by iztok
Are PJs cotton or?
They're missing washing care instructions, I'm afraid ;-) They feel like brushed cotton, which is slightly furry, and there's some stretch in them too, so they're not like a traditional pair of cotton PJs. I've always found them far too hot to wear.
Old Apr 17, 2015, 3:48 am
Accor Contributor Badge

Programs: QR Privilege Club Gold; Accor LeClub Platinum
Originally Posted by zebrametalevel
They're missing washing care instructions, I'm afraid ;-) They feel like brushed cotton, which is slightly furry, and there's some stretch in them too, so they're not like a traditional pair of cotton PJs. I've always found them far too hot to wear.
Indeed, they do get hot.. I keep them as winter PJs (and for those lovely countries that have cold weather without proper heating in rooms..).

It doesn't quite say what they're made of, but they dry suspiciously quickly.. so not quite cotton i would guess, but very practical if you need them to dry quickly ^
Old Apr 17, 2015, 10:23 am
Moderator: Qatar Airways

Programs: BAEC GfL & GGL, SQ Gold, Amex Centurion, Mucci des Chevaliers des Bons Mots et Qui Savent Moucher
Originally Posted by pareto
I received one of the Armani ones DOH-PEK two or three weeks ago. A word of caution - the smell of the acqua di gio was very strong and permeated out of the bottle, despite the bottle having never been opened!
I got the Armani washbags (both the male and female set), as well as 2 pairs of Missoni pjamas in early March when I flew.
Old Apr 20, 2015, 12:37 am

Programs: Eurobonus Silver
Does anbody know if a flight that leaves at 16.05 and lands at 23.30 is considered to be a night flight? First time on Qatar and would love pj's. What do the new missoni pj's look like?

Last edited by sitrus; Apr 20, 2015 at 12:45 am Reason: Auto correct
Old Apr 20, 2015, 10:47 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, UA Gold, DL Gold, BA Silver
Do they distribute Slippers in Business Class...????
Old Apr 20, 2015, 10:48 am

Programs: Marriott Platinum, UA Gold, DL Gold, BA Silver
Originally Posted by sitrus
Does anbody know if a flight that leaves at 16.05 and lands at 23.30 is considered to be a night flight? First time on Qatar and would love pj's. What do the new missoni pj's look like?
Missoni PJ's are for First Class A380!

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.