Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Where to find fare rules?

Search this Thread

Old Jun 14, 2012, 3:12 pm
Original Poster

Where to find fare rules?

Hi there, I booked a flight on QR in business recently and need to look up some fare rules to know what the fees are on date changes. Any hints on where I can find those? I tried logging in to the website as well as via Amadeus but no luck.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 3:22 pm

Programs: Skywards Gold, Etihad Gold
Fare rules can be found from the Flights page during online booking. When you are presented with the available fares for your flight, click the ‘See Rules & Conditions’ link. These initial fare condition rules do not constitute the full legal terms and conditions for your selected fare. Please see the "See Complete Rules & Conditions" link on the payment page for these.
Old Jun 14, 2012, 3:25 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by lightyear40
Fare rules can be found from the Flights page during online booking. When you are presented with the available fares for your flight, click the ‘See Rules & Conditions’ link. These initial fare condition rules do not constitute the full legal terms and conditions for your selected fare. Please see the "See Complete Rules & Conditions" link on the payment page for these.
Thank you, but I have already bought the ticket and need to look up the rules for a fare that is not available anymore..
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:13 am

Programs: QR PC Silver, FlySmiles, Skywards
Call QR and ask.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 12:41 am

Programs: QR Gold, BAEC, Marriott Rewards Gold, SPG Gold
Originally Posted by hwmorth
Thank you, but I have already bought the ticket and need to look up the rules for a fare that is not available anymore..
This may be of some help...

http://support.qatarairways.com/entr...online-booking

Or if that doesn't answer your question (and I suspect it won't)...

http://support.qatarairways.com/anonymous_requests/new

Or do a dummy booking for your journey selecting the same ticket type when the choice of fares is shown. Fare rules are viewable during the 'customise booking' part of the procedure.

Last edited by impeymac; Jun 15, 2012 at 1:01 am Reason: Updates
Old Jun 15, 2012, 1:44 pm
Original Poster

I was about to just call and ask to send it to me but was, in the meantime, already contacted AlexCM in order to get me the info - thanks!

I am (at least until now) largely loyal to LH/LH/OS and * and this will be my first QR trip, but if this proactiveness in handling customer requests is the norm on QR, I might need to reevaluate my loyalty.
Old Jun 15, 2012, 11:35 pm

Programs: Privilege Club
Originally Posted by hwmorth
I was about to just call and ask to send it to me but was, in the meantime, already contacted AlexCM in order to get me the info - thanks!

I am (at least until now) largely loyal to LH/LH/OS and * and this will be my first QR trip, but if this proactiveness in handling customer requests is the norm on QR, I might need to reevaluate my loyalty.
Hi hwmorth,

The ticket conditions was sent to your PM and email address accordingly.

Best regards,
Alex
Old Jun 16, 2012, 1:47 am
Original Poster

Thanks!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.