FlyerTalk Forums

FlyerTalk Forums (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/index.php)
-   Qatar Airways | Privilege Club (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qatar-airways-privilege-club-644/)
-   -   Business class availability SIN-DPS-SIN (https://www.flyertalk.com/forum/qatar-airways-privilege-club/1326496-business-class-availability-sin-dps-sin.html)

Shenanigans Mar 19, 2012 9:32 am

Business class availability SIN-DPS-SIN

Looking for a little help here, please.

Considering booking a Business Class return flight, per the title, on April 12 return April 19. It seems that you can't select seats on Qatar until after purchase so would like to know availability. Can somebody point me to how to find this out?

Guy Betsy Mar 19, 2012 10:31 am

Originally Posted by Shenanigans (Post 18229552)
Looking for a little help here, please.

Considering booking a Business Class return flight, per the title, on April 12 return April 19. It seems that you can't select seats on Qatar until after purchase so would like to know availability. Can somebody point me to how to find this out?

Availability of what? Seats?

Seating is 2-2-2.

Yes after purchase you may choose seats. Otherwise book through a TA.

Shenanigans Mar 19, 2012 1:45 pm

Originally Posted by Guy Betsy (Post 18229942)
Availability of what? Seats?

Seating is 2-2-2.

Yes after purchase you may choose seats. Otherwise book through a TA.

I thought the thread title seemed pretty straight forward in terms of what I was asking but I suppose I could have been wrong about that. And I already knew that you can't pick seats until after purchase. As such, this response isn't the help I was looking for.

Are there 42 seats open or 2? Anything other than centre 2 seats?

lightyear40 Mar 19, 2012 1:59 pm

You can always see what seats are available if you have a look on Expedia.com. Just put in your details and then press additional options, you can then choose the Qatar Airways /Business Class options. On the next screen just choose your flight and then select seat preview. The flights corresponding with your dates shows a flight leaving Sin at 4,30pm, currently only two seats are booked, in the whole of business class, in the second row (window/aisle). The flight returning at 10.40pm from DPS has six seats booked in rows six, seven and three and they are all windows/aisle

RUN4FUN Mar 19, 2012 2:05 pm

Originally Posted by Shenanigans (Post 18231266)
I thought the thread title seemed pretty straight forward in terms of what I was asking but I suppose I could have been wrong about that. And I already knew that you can't pick seats until after purchase. As such, this response isn't the help I was looking for.

Are there 42 seats open or 2? Anything other than centre 2 seats?

Even though I am no professor of the language of the Great Brittons, at least I did understand you. But if I understand GB right, his answer is that only a TA can help?

But I will try out lightyears suggestion and see who is right...

Shenanigans Mar 19, 2012 3:50 pm

Originally Posted by lightyear40 (Post 18231400)
You can always see what seats are available if you have a look on Expedia.com. Just put in your details and then press additional options, you can then choose the Qatar Airways /Business Class options. On the next screen just choose your flight and then select seat preview. The flights corresponding with your dates shows a flight leaving Sin at 4,30pm, currently only two seats are booked, in the whole of business class, in the second row (window/aisle). The flight returning at 10.40pm from DPS has six seats booked in rows six, seven and three and they are all windows/aisle

Now THERE'S the help I was looking for. Thank you, lightyear40! ^

Originally Posted by RUN4FUN (Post 18231449)
Even though I am no professor of the language of the Great Brittons, at least I did understand you. But if I understand GB right, his answer is that only a TA can help?

But I will try out lightyears suggestion and see who is right...

Looks like Lightyear had the answer.