QR Lounge Info

Old Nov 27, 09, 4:02 am
Original Poster

QR Lounge Info

Hi All,

Im flying QR for the first time and Ive been looking for information on which lounges QR uses in various airports with little success. Specifically, does anyone know which lounges are used in DEL and CAI?

I also had a question about premium terminal access. Im arriving from DEL in C (no F available) and departing to CAI in F (as far as I can tell despite the fact that QR is calling it F and selling it as F its actually C on a two-class 330). I was wondering if I will be given access to the First or Business lounge in the premium terminal. If that first situation only gets me C lounge access because my departing flight is two class, I will also be flying DOH-DXB in F on a 346. Will this allow me access to the F lounge? (I was wondering because DOH-DXB is such a short flight)

Thanks in advance.
Old Dec 2, 09, 6:08 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA-PlatLife, BA-Gold, SPG-LTP, HL-DIA
The check-in agent will give you the appropriate lounge invitation pass.

There really isn't much of a difference between the F and J lounge. The spa services are not free, and the only thing seperating between the two lounges is a moat filled with pirahnas...!

You'll be at the Premium Terminal in any case.
Old Dec 2, 09, 9:10 pm

I think on the DEL-DOH-CAI leg, since your departing flight from DOH is in F, you will get F lounge access. This is applicable even to 2-class aircraft, including DXB-DOH.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: