Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Seat assignment advice

Search this Thread

Old Jan 9, 2009, 7:26 am

No thats not my problem any more...... haha once i worked out 'click on seat number' it showed me the seat maps

but thats how ive come across my problem..... im flying from MEL-SIN ( 744 ) PE, Then SIN-LHR PE ( A380 ) no problem there'

My return flight was meant to be LHR-SIN-SYD ( A380 ) PE and the the 76'a on to MEL. this flight was meant to leave on Tuesday 15th September but now has been changed to a 747.... AND date changed to the 17th September ex LHR !!!

im not happy at all about this as i live in broome and the only reason im going to the eastern states before and after my UK Holiday is so i can fly on the A380....

i also did a dummy booking on QF.com and my original flights returning to oz are there !! whats going on ?!!

i also have my itinery as proof that i booked it to leave on the 15th september!!
Old Jan 9, 2009, 3:16 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by jimma
... i also have my itinery as proof that i booked it to leave on the 15th september!!
Who did you book it through? I would be contacting them ASAP with your Query.
Old Jan 9, 2009, 5:50 pm

Booked through the Qantas website......

i Have not been told about the two day delay in departure via phone or e-mail!

can understand change of aircraft for what ever reason though.... what ever the cost on my behalf to make all my flights A380 again i will do... if its reasonable!! but i still dont agree with it!
Old Jan 10, 2009, 12:21 am

Originally Posted by serfty
I would be contacting them ASAP with your Query.

I reckon you should take Serfty's advice on this one mate... Call Qantas.. seems like somewhere something went wrong and highly unlikely they'd put you 2 days out, especially with the other alternatives from BA.
Old Jan 10, 2009, 6:13 am

Yeah i also think Qantas have messed something up! or they are planning something we dont know about yet...!!

would not mind checking out BA's PE product.... ie: LHR-SIN BA, the SIN-SYD-MEL on QF....

but i will have a chat to Qantas, thanks heaps guys !

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.