Wiki Posts
Search

best seats to JFK buss Class.

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2008, 6:09 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Skywards,Qantas,Milageplus.
best seats to JFK buss Class.

Im of to JFK j class from MEL 3 pax, could some one tell me please the best seats. Cheers
Old Jul 8, 2008, 6:26 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: BAEC Gold, Delta Platinum, Hilton Diamond, Marriott Gold, AMEX Platinum (US)
www.seatguru.com
www.seatexpert.com
Old Jul 8, 2008, 7:18 pm
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
There are no bad J seats on QF. For a more detailed recommendation, we need to know the aircraft type you will be flying. Note that MEL-LAX (non0-stop) and LAX-JFK will be 747-400 or 747-400ER (basically the same J config), while the MEL-AKL-LAX QF25 flight could be any of a few different types depending on the day of the flight (A330-200, 2-class 747-400, or 747-300).

Also depends on how desperate you are to all sit together in one block, or to split with 2 and 1.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 1:40 am

Programs: QF PL (OW Emerald) Lifetime Gold; HGP Explorist; SPG Gold; HH Diamond
If it's a 744, then I always prefer sitting upstairs.
Old Jul 9, 2008, 2:54 am

Programs: QC Life, AA
If you want three seats together then I suggest 23 D,E,F, and although seatexpert and guru etc say that you might get some light from the WC, I nearly always get 23D and have found it great seat. It the first row of J, and with it being a bulkhead seat you get heaps of room. It is downstairs and although others will suggest the upper deck there are no three seats together upstairs.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.