Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Best econ QF seats AKL - LAX?

Search this Thread

Old Oct 23, 2006, 8:52 pm
Moderator, Hilton Honors

Programs: some
on a similar vein the "C" seat first row of 777 premium economy on NZ is not a great seat if you don't like being bashed about.

the aisle is well offset from the gap in the bulkhead
Old Oct 23, 2006, 8:57 pm
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
Originally Posted by serfty
Quite often when sitting right at the front of WHY (Say rows 34/35/36) one can detect the odour of the J food being prepared. This is happening just on the other side of the curtains in front of you and the smell wafts back through the cabin.
Originally Posted by og
Recommended to wear white sox so the crew can see your feet when working around the galley when the cabin is dark. Might save a trolley running over your toes or toes being trodden upon.
I wonder if there is any relationship between these two posts? .
Old Oct 24, 2006, 12:31 am
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by NM
I wonder if there is any relationship between these two posts? .
BREAKING NEWS:

Qantas has an innovation! From today onwards, Business class passengers can not only have a total comfort in a flat bed, but they can have their sox warmed before bed-time. This new feature utilises food ovens which would otherwise be unused for several hours. Cabin crew will remove your sox, put them in a foil tray, heat them and return them quicker than you can say "more KRUG please".

A Qantas spokesperson said that WHY class passengers sitting in exit rows can also receive this service so long as they don't mind their white sox being returned brown and slightly crispy.
Old Oct 24, 2006, 1:21 am
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
Originally Posted by og
BREAKING NEWS:

Qantas has an innovation! From today onwards, Business class passengers can not only have a total comfort in a flat bed, but they can have their sox warmed before bed-time. This new feature utilises food ovens which would otherwise be unused for several hours. Cabin crew will remove your sox, put them in a foil tray, heat them and return them quicker than you can say "more KRUG please".

A Qantas spokesperson said that WHY class passengers sitting in exit rows can also receive this service so long as they don't mind their white sox being returned brown and slightly crispy.
And everyone else can just remove their sock and stash them down their jocks for 10 mins to pre-warm them before returning them to their feet .

May I please have my toasty toe warmers with a cup of hot chocolate and a chock-chip cookie?
Old Oct 24, 2006, 2:20 am
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
Originally Posted by og
BREAKING NEWS:

Qantas has an innovation! From today onwards, Business class passengers can not only have a total comfort in a flat bed, but they can have their sox warmed before bed-time. This new feature utilises food ovens which would otherwise be unused for several hours. Cabin crew will remove your sox, put them in a foil tray, heat them and return them quicker than you can say "more KRUG please".....
And all this time I thought that was how they made the Rockpool special kangaroo tail soup.
Old Oct 24, 2006, 2:41 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Exp|VA Platinum
Originally Posted by og
BREAKING NEWS:

If you ask me they have been doing this for years

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.