Why don't they assign seats?

Old Nov 27, 2005, 3:57 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Mucci. Nothing else matters.
Originally Posted by AAaLot
In surmmary for non-status I would claim the system did not work as good as pre-assigining seats on the way there and as good as pre-assigned seats on the way back.
If you have a system for pre-allocating seats, it only works well for those who are allocated seats when there are still seats available that fit their needs. Those who aren't may still suffer this fate, to take one anecdotal example. In that case, it doesn't matter whether it was the travel agent or the airline that stuffed up - their seats were still rubbish whoever was at fault. At least the QF non-allocation system would have given this family a fair crack of the whip by allocating seats together.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.