Fight in a QP!

Old Apr 28, 05, 2:34 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF, GF, VA, AA
Fight in a QP!

Anyone ever seen one?

(Question prompted by a post by paul4471 in the First Class Lounges? Any worthwhile? thread).
and I witnessed the closest thing to a fight I have seen in a lounge in one of them (TV channel choice)

Last edited by SFSC; Apr 28, 05 at 2:37 am Reason: closed a bracket & added a full stop
Old Apr 29, 05, 3:08 am

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Gold, QF Silver (92.8% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond, SPG, PC. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
No, but remember vividly a disagreement about 6 months ago at the BNE QP about who was "first" in line (when pax were milling around) for a drink at the Bar. Two male pax (I won't call them gentlemen) started to argue that they were both first and the bartender was just standing there, waiting....another pax jumped at the chance to sneak in and order while the other two pax were arguing and not paying attention.

They both started into the third pax when they heard the bartender serving the third guy. He looked at them (he was physically bigger) and more or less told them to stop sqabbling like children and that they had both missed out on their opportunity to be served.

Had the rest of the pax smirking surrepticiously at the two idiots who were then served LAST by the bartender who told them he would ignore them until they calmed down.

Last edited by QF WP; Apr 29, 05 at 3:09 am Reason: spelling
Old Apr 29, 05, 11:25 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF, GF, VA, AA
Originally Posted by QF WP
Two male pax (I won't call them gentlemen) started to argue that they were both first and the bartender was just standing there, waiting..
Hmm, sounds like the potential was there.

Iím surprised that there arenít a few more problems, given the high stress that some people endure when they are travelling/working and possibly compensating by having a few too many HPs at the QP (but I bet those two were probably going to consume Crownies anyway ). They were probably lucky that the bartender didnít cut off their p*ss altogether
Old Apr 30, 05, 5:29 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Originally Posted by QF WP

Had the rest of the pax smirking surrepticiously at the two idiots who were then served LAST by the bartender who told them he would ignore them until they calmed down.
Love it!

I almost bet one of them is from:

"Do You Have Any Idea Who I Am?"

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=424495

Glen