Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Could interest some folks here - Hilton "Diamond Club" for ~ $A200 a year

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Could interest some folks here - Hilton "Diamond Club" for ~ $A200 a year

Search this Thread

Old Mar 26, 2005, 12:12 am

Programs: QF LTG, Velocity FF Red, HH Diamond, PC Platinum Ambassador, UA Nothing
Talking

Stayed at Hilton on the Park in Melbourne this week. Used the 20% discount for accom, bar and parking, then also used card in restaurant for 50% off by paying up front.

A sea food buffet for two for $47(plus drinks), what can I say!

Thanks Ozstamps. Everything worked a dream with no problems at all. ^

I'll wait and see re points and credits.
Old Mar 27, 2005, 2:51 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Programs: UA Million Miler. (1.9M) Virgin Platinum. HH Diamond + SPG Gold
Glad the mails came through.

As for getting stay credits, as always, for folks NOT having any HH status of note, as I have posted often, you are FAR better adding the HH number to booking when you check OUT, saying you want the miles for incidentals to post. (Which they always must.)

99% of the time the stay always posts as a result of this. Like anything to do with hotels or airlines knowing how they work is the key to success.
Old Mar 29, 2005, 3:01 am

Programs: QF LTG, Velocity FF Red, HH Diamond, PC Platinum Ambassador, UA Nothing
Talking

Originally Posted by Itsalongwaydown
Stayed at Hilton on the Park in Melbourne this week. Used the 20% discount for accom, bar and parking, then also used card in restaurant for 50% off by paying up front.

A sea food buffet for two for $47(plus drinks), what can I say!

Thanks Ozstamps. Everything worked a dream with no problems at all. ^

I'll wait and see re points and credits.
It worked for me.

Stay credit and points posted already (Over Easter long weekend) ^
Old Apr 4, 2005, 8:58 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

Dear ozstamps,

As a valued member of the Hilton Premium Club, we would like to invite you to participate in our quick Annual Member Survey.

The purpose of this survey is so that Hilton Hotels of Australasia can ensure that your Hilton Premium Club membership benefits continue to offer superior value and privileges as well as cater to both your business and personal needs.

We respect your privacy. Your survey responses will be held in the strictest confidence and the information you provide us will be used for internal purposes only.

Remember, your views enable us to maintain our high standards and provide the very best service to you as a member.

Anyone else get this?

Glen

Old Apr 4, 2005, 11:07 pm
Suspended

Programs: some, * alliance, OW, ISIC,
I think i remembered doing the survey similar to that as well Glen. i did it last week. If im not wrong, its conducted by TNS. The same company who's doing a survey for starwood at teh same time. I did both.

The Hilton Premium Club survey just wises to find out how good the current programme is, thats all.

cheers
Trekkie

P.S: Hope to receive my entertainment books soon glen.

Originally Posted by ozstamps
Dear ozstamps,

As a valued member of the Hilton Premium Club, we would like to invite you to participate in our quick Annual Member Survey.

The purpose of this survey is so that Hilton Hotels of Australasia can ensure that your Hilton Premium Club membership benefits continue to offer superior value and privileges as well as cater to both your business and personal needs.

We respect your privacy. Your survey responses will be held in the strictest confidence and the information you provide us will be used for internal purposes only.

Remember, your views enable us to maintain our high standards and provide the very best service to you as a member.

Anyone else get this?

Glen

Old Apr 4, 2005, 11:17 pm
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
Originally Posted by ozstamps
Anyone else get this?
Mrs NM did ... I did not .
Old Apr 4, 2005, 11:25 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
I did!
Old Apr 5, 2005, 7:25 am

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
I got the Hilton Premium Club one too, about a week after doing one for the Sheraton 4Points (I think they twigged with two stays in 2 weeks and both times I left responses to their Guest Survey, they were onto something - plus my stays there in the past 2 years should indicate I'm a regular there).
Old Apr 5, 2005, 9:00 pm
kpc

Programs: QF Plat, VA Gold, HH Diam, PC Plat, SPG Gold
Free Hilton Gold

For those that want to enjoy the additional benefits of being a Gold HHonors member, this is currently available "free":

http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=417117
Old Apr 5, 2005, 9:32 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

kpc - yes that is well worth folks knowing about. Hilton Honors Gold to April 2007 will assist lots of folks with these Diamond cards during their stay(s).

Gets them a free breakfast or upgrade and/or club access for starters! And genrally much later check-out. Many of those who phoned me about this said they were NOT Hilton Gold or Diamond, so this gives them a good head start at check-in.

Only takes a 5 minute call as you know.

But do not phone Australia folks, phone - 0011 1 800 44 666 77

I just renewed my Starwood Gold membership til April 200SEVEN today as well, due to a FT tip I saw, so I am set in both for 2 more years even if I make no stays. ^

You gotta love FT.

Glen

Old Apr 6, 2005, 2:10 am

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by kpc
For those that want to enjoy the additional benefits of being a Gold HHonors member, this is currently available "free":
As a matter of interest, after signing up for HHonors, how long does it normally take to receive the membership card?
Old Apr 6, 2005, 5:15 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

All US airline and hotel plans have always told me "4 to 6 weeks" and they usually mean it. Go for it.

Glen

Old Apr 6, 2005, 5:53 am

Nice spotting!

How long till the promo gets pulled mewonders?
Old Apr 6, 2005, 5:15 pm

Programs: QF Gold MB Gold Elite
Thanks ozstamp.

After falling back from Gold last year I was resigned to the fact that Silver was it for me given my stay patterns. Not any more
Old Apr 6, 2005, 8:17 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist
Original Poster

The best thing about this one is that is gives you TWO years free Gold Hilton membership.

Never seen one of those before to be honest. Well spotted kpc.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.