Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Organise your QFF and other Programs: Miletracker

Organise your QFF and other Programs: Miletracker

Old Oct 22, 04, 6:47 pm
Original Poster

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Gold, QF Silver (93.86% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond, SPG, PC. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Thumbs up Organise your QFF and other Programs: Miletracker

I have always had trouble with keeping all my FF programs (with QF being my largest - keeping this thread on topic too ) and worried that I would lose miles (like I did with my previous Hyatt membership which then timed out and I lost the accrued points).

When logging on last night, I looked down to MilesBuzz and the latest topic caught my eye. After reading the entire thread, I downloaded the program.

This freeware program is just too good not to share with everybody here:

Miletracker

I downloaded it last night and can't believe how good it is. Never will you forget your paswords and not be able to access yours (and family/friends) multiple FF program data.

You can read my rave review on Page 3.

Do yourself a favour. To access the full thread, click here (initially program was in German, but along came the English version). Even better, the owner/deveoper is an FT'er who posts to the topic.

Last edited by QF WP; Oct 22, 04 at 7:16 pm Reason: spelling, of course
Old Mar 28, 11, 10:49 pm

Programs: One World Emerald/AA Executive Platinum/Qantas Gold/United Premier Gold/most USA airlines
Miletracker program

Link appears to be broken
Old Mar 28, 11, 10:54 pm

Programs: QF WP, Hyatt Diamond, Hilton Diamond, Hertz PC, Europcar Privilege Elite, Velocity Platinum
Originally Posted by PNGento View Post
Link appears to be broken
Considering the OP was seven years ago, that's not entirely surprising..
Old Mar 28, 11, 11:04 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
I tried using points.com, but don't like the idea of my FF numbers etc. and relevant passwords stored in the once place, so I deregistered and changed all of my PINs.
Old Mar 29, 11, 12:35 am

Location: BNE, Australia...not too far from the nearest Qantas Pub err Club
Originally Posted by bugayev View Post
Considering the OP was seven years ago, that's not entirely surprising..

Search this Thread
Search Engine: