Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

How many Current lifetime Status credits have you got.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How many Current lifetime Status credits have you got.

Search this Thread

Old Oct 14, 2004, 12:08 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Silver (OW Ruby)
Question How many Current lifetime Status credits have you got.

My one stands at... errr lowly

Current lifetime Status credits: 775, should be 805 after my trip to Singapore on CX.

They should give us SC bonus as well!!! Not just bonus cabin and points bonus.
Old Oct 14, 2004, 1:30 am

Programs: QR Platinum
Also lowly... 1230 lifetime SCs earned in 2.5 years. Over 1000 of those are from PER-SYD trips. It's a pretty boring way to earn.

Steve
Old Oct 14, 2004, 1:41 am

Programs: QF SG
What is it with this board and a size obsession?

According to MrsMR my mileage account is large enough and she seems to be very happy with the way I use them
Old Oct 14, 2004, 2:20 am

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
martynriddle, I'm sure she does think that you have a large enough mileage account (having had the pleasure of meeting MrsMR ) ; except that wasn't the question asked by Wongo .

My LSC's sit at a modest 5,792 - still a year or so to reach Lifetime Silver....with Lifetime Gold a decade away.
Old Oct 14, 2004, 2:28 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Silver (OW Ruby)
Will

I get lifetime silver from flying Economy all life long before I karked out.
Old Oct 14, 2004, 2:33 am
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Currently about 5500. Can hardly wait for Life Silver (I just am not sure if its ready for me). Is it really worth it to aim for life SG - will the QF FF program still be around in a decade (let alone 5 years)?
Old Oct 14, 2004, 2:37 am

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
I've just passed through 4000 lifetime points. Live StevePER many of these points have come from PER/SYD filights
Old Oct 14, 2004, 4:11 am
NM

Programs: AA Plat & LTG; QF LTG
I am about 3 DONE4's short of LTG. Could possibly get there in two if I really worked hard at maxing the SC's, but comfortably with 3. LTS was instant when they first brought it in, but woopdydoooo about Silver - it really doesn't gain much.
Old Oct 14, 2004, 11:51 am

Programs: QF LTS, Marriott LTP, ALL GOLD
Joined the QFF Program in December 2002. Currently 1670 Lifetime SC's
Old Oct 14, 2004, 2:26 pm

Sitting on 5830 Lifetime SC's
Old Oct 14, 2004, 4:33 pm

Programs: Qantas Platinum/Oneworld Emerald, Qantas Lifetime Gold
Since joining in August 2000, I have earned just over 7,000 status credits. Just qualified for lifetime silver after my last trip to the U.S. in August. Although I agree with NM, lifetime silver doesn't really do much for me - lifetime gold will be a different story!
Old Oct 14, 2004, 6:54 pm
MJA

Programs: QF Plat & Partner Gold, QF Life Gold, SPG Gold , Hilton Gold, CO, MH, VS Gold, Hyatt Plat
Hi.....new to the forum....find it really useful though.

Current lifetime SC's are sitting at 17,480. I think I may give QF too much of my money!

Sorry....is actual 15,680......I made the mistake of adding my current balance to my current years total. As someone's pointed out later on, once you qualify for life gold, they stop showing your lifetime total online. Does still appear on paper statements though (which I got at the weekend).

Last edited by MJA; Oct 17, 2004 at 9:37 pm Reason: I lied........
Old Oct 14, 2004, 9:47 pm

Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Diamond. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Thumbs up

Welcome to FT and in particular the QF Forum, MJA ^ .

Well, you certainly started with a bang...that's the largest LSC balance I've seen. Look forward to you sharing your experiences with us here.

In no time at all, you'll wonder how you did without FT....
Old Oct 14, 2004, 11:51 pm

Programs: AAdv GLD(MM), QF LTS, UA MP_nada, HH Gld, SPG, GoldenCircle Jade
I am sitting on 8095 LSCs and will be at 9000 or so after completing the current DONE4, with another already planned. After that not sure. Am sort of in NM's position - lifetime silver is useless but need another 3 or so DONE4s to get to LTG.

On the upside, am about to accept an position dealing with international clients, with most travel on AA. But am thinking that will maintain WP with DONE4s and start accruing AAdv miles.
Old Oct 15, 2004, 12:12 am

Looks like I am in good company with og and undertheclocks - all of us having similar LSC balances. Who will make it to Lifetime Silver (ho hum) first??

alect, looks like an AA Plat Challenge coming up for you. Congratulations on the new role. Look forward to seeing you again (in Aus this time) on one of your DONE4's...

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.