Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

How many Current lifetime Status credits have you got.

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

How many Current lifetime Status credits have you got.

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2006, 7:14 pm

Programs: QF LTS, AA 2MM, CO
10419 - should be a few more in there, but after seeking wise council (Dave Noble and QF WP) everything since November of last year has been going to AA. Still short of AA EXP but closing in pretty quick and with the sector qualifying option added this year, will make it with no worries. ^

Only thing going to QF now is "N" class on domestic sectors - and thankfully not too many of them so far this year
Old Apr 16, 2006, 8:08 pm

Programs: IHG Diamond, HH Diamond, BW Diamond Select, Accor Silver, Marriott Gold
Originally Posted by ozmerish
Only thing going to QF now is "N" class on domestic sectors - and thankfully not too many of them so far this year
You could credit them to Alaska.
Old Apr 18, 2006, 1:48 pm

Programs: AA Lifetime Platinum (3MM), QF Lifetime Gold, Bonvoy Lifetime Platinum, Ex-Hyatt Diamond
7,020 since 2002...but things are slowing down...Not sure I'll make it to 14,000 anytime soon...Need to find an Asia/Pacific business opportunity to pursue, or a company to buy...open to suggestions.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.