The Secret Rooms Of QF

Old May 7, 2024, 12:14 pm
Ambassador: Emirates
Original Poster
IHG Contributor Badge

Programs: QF P1 + LTS, EK Gold, BAEC Gold, QR Gold, IHG Ambassador
The Secret Rooms Of QF

Where necessary QF has lots of little secret rooms and spaces for the great and the good.

Tonight was my first F experience as a P1 in my local outstation - LHR. I know the lounge staff well and after a bit of banter about how full the lounge was they kindly set me up in this spot here. This is the Celeb Only spot complete with private champagne bucket.

Old May 7, 2024, 2:02 pm
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Thanks for sharing, sydtogla! Glad we have a celebrity like you with us
The room is about as charming as the HON/F section of the Lufthansa Lounge at Berlin airport.
Old May 7, 2024, 3:11 pm
Original Poster
IHG Contributor Badge

The only advantage to being in this room is that they give you your own bottle to pour. Thats when it wouldnt be quite obviously terrible as youre in there on your own!!
Old May 7, 2024, 6:52 pm

Programs: LH HON, QF CLP1, SQ TPPS, AF Plat, VS Gold, VA Plat, EK Gold, HH Dia, WoH Globalist, Marriott Plat
Originally Posted by sydtogla
The only advantage to being in this room is that they give you your own bottle to pour. Thats when it wouldnt be quite obviously terrible as youre in there on your own!!
I dont know about you, but Id be saving room for the far superior stuff on board..!
Old May 7, 2024, 9:11 pm
Hyatt 10+ BadgeFour Seasons 5+ Badge

Programs: QF WP (OWE), VA PLAT, EY GLD, SPG PLAT, Hyatt DIA, Hilton DIA, Hertz PC
Is there a window behind the curtains?
Old May 9, 2024, 2:06 pm
Original Poster
IHG Contributor Badge

Originally Posted by m0hamed
Is there a window behind the curtains?
There is not!

And yes, saved room for the Heidseick Rare on board. far superior! Three all Yarra reds in F at the moment is a bit disappointing though.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.