Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Confused re lounge passes allocation & Points Club

Confused re lounge passes allocation & Points Club

Old Mar 11, 2024, 2:16 am
Original Poster

Question Confused re lounge passes allocation & Points Club

Hello there

I currently hold an ANZ Black card which gives me 2 complementary lounge passes per year.

I also note in My Account on Qantas it has me chasing the spend for additional benefits inc 2 lounge passes also. If I "unlock" Points Club, is that 2 passes in addition to those I get by virtue of the ANZ card or on top?

If on top, and I get the current Westpac card offering another 2, can I theoretically stack these altogether to get 6 pa?

As Platinum they're little use to me but extremely handy to gift to my daughters when they fly solo which is happening more and more frequently.

Many thanks in advance.
Old Mar 11, 2024, 2:24 am
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by crazyegg
Hello there

I currently hold an ANZ Black card which gives me 2 complementary lounge passes per year.

I also note in My Account on Qantas it has me chasing the spend for additional benefits inc 2 lounge passes also. If I "unlock" Points Club, is that 2 passes in addition to those I get by virtue of the ANZ card or on top?

If on top, and I get the current Westpac card offering another 2, can I theoretically stack these altogether to get 6 pa?

As Platinum they're little use to me but extremely handy to gift to my daughters when they fly solo which is happening more and more frequently.

Many thanks in advance.
The WBC origin passes don’t automatically transfer. You have to register to get them (via WBC app) and meet the criteria ( ie register and one purchase on the card). If you don’t do it, the opportunity to get them evaporates for that card membership year. Once qualified, the passes appear in QF app in a few days

Last edited by og; Mar 13, 2024 at 2:20 am
Old Mar 11, 2024, 8:51 pm

They are all separate passes, so yes, you can hypothetically have 6 (subject the previous comment about Westpac)
Old Mar 11, 2024, 9:20 pm

Programs: BA GGL; SK EBG; QF LTG; Hilton Diamond, A-Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Yes you will see in your account a series of different passes, at one stage I had like 12 passes from different places. (once the WBC ones come into your account via that process)
Old Mar 13, 2024, 12:29 am
Original Poster

Great, thanks everyone for the clarification

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.