business award SYD-CHC

Old Feb 24, 2024, 3:47 am
Original Poster

Programs: QRPC Plat, Hyatt Globalist, Hilton Diamond, IHg Diamond Amb, Sixt Diamond, Avis Pres, AmexCenturion
business award SYD-CHC

In Jan there was plenty availability for SYD-CHC business class in Aug and Sept, but none from 1 Oct. I thought theyd release Oct availibility in Feb, it hasnt happened yet, any ideas when I should look, setup alerts on expertflyer, but really want to secure the last of 9 segements to finalise an anwersome holiday

TIA
Old Feb 24, 2024, 4:23 am
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
They have either been already sold and you missed out or they may not be released at all because of projected sales will fill the business cabin
Old Feb 24, 2024, 11:25 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Maybe the IATA schedule seasons in play
Seasons are defined by IATA as:
  • IATA Summer schedule - begins on the last Sunday of March and ends on the last Saturday of October.
  • IATA Winter schedule - begins on the last Sunday of October and ends on the last Saturday of March.
On that route QF have a B737 (12 bus seats) and QF marketed EK operated A380 (codeshare).
QF have had a lot of schedule changes recently. Basically short of aircraft and over committing what they have.
Also look what is on in CHC -, major sport, etc

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.