Jetstar to Bali

Old Feb 20, 2024, 4:55 pm
Original Poster

Jetstar to Bali

Hello thinking of booking Jetstar Sydney to Bali (JQ39), I think the use the Airbus A321 neo, does anyone know if there is any kind of onboard entertainment? Are you able to access it via your own device? Is it paid for on board? We are taking our kids and a 6 hour flight they'll need some sort of entertainment
Thanks in advance for any answers.

Old Feb 20, 2024, 5:37 pm
Moderator: Information Desk, Women Travelers, FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold
Welcome to Flyertalk! Let me move this to our Qantas forum where you're likely to get the best answers.

chgoeditor
co-mod, Info Desk
Old Feb 21, 2024, 4:32 am
Moderator: Asiana & Qantas Frequent Flyer
Aman Contributor Badge

Programs: QF Lifetime SG, LH HON, OZ Lifetime Diamond +, HH Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Platinum
Welcome to Flyertalk and the friendly QF forum, Dwsnnn. The JQ A321 Neos have a device holder and USB charging. That is pretty much it. They had announced to fit out some aircraft with (pay extra) Wifi streaming but I am not sure that this has has actually been done. So expect to be entertained through whatever is on your device or through things like books, neighbours, "I spy with my little eye" etc.
Koru Flyer likes this.
Old Feb 21, 2024, 5:16 pm

Programs: QF
There is streaming entertainment to your own device available for a fee.
Old Feb 21, 2024, 5:48 pm

Yes, the Jetstar Airbus A321 neo often comes with entertainment on board; however, it depends on which plane you are flying. You can use it through your personal device by downloading the Jetstar Entertainment application. Most of the time it is without cost, however they may also have content that requires payment. It truly saves the day when you're traveling with children on a six-hour flight. Have a great trip to Bali!
DownUnderFlyer likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.