21st Annual AGM: BNE Sat 24 Feb 2024

Old Feb 25, 2024, 7:24 pm
In Memoriam

Programs: QF WP, VA, AA
I missed a large part of it, but great as usual and thx for organising QF WP.
QF WP likes this.
Old Feb 25, 2024, 8:24 pm
Original Poster

Location: Brisbane (BNE), Australia, QF/VA Forums Meeting Organiser
Programs: VA Plat, QF Gold (97.4% LTG), QP Life, AA (66% LTG). HH Silver. Amex Plat, Visa Plat
Was, as usual, a delight to see so many familiar faces, plus the new(ish) faces as well. Fantastic venue placement by the RGM or the QC Manager, not sure who made that decision.

I've been in contact with the RGM this morning:
Originally Posted by RGM
Sorry I couldn’t make it on Saturday QF WP. Had a lot going on with 2 family birthdays and guest from interstate.
My response:

Originally Posted by QF WP
Yes, family always come first. We toasted you in your absence. We had a couple of members affected by a MEL/BNE flight cancellation, two were able to re-book on an earlier flight and one moved to another flight a couple of hours later. That was fine as he was staying the night and made it by 4.30pm.

We had great service from all the staff. I went through the Premium Lounge entry at 2:30pm and gave him the print-out of the spreadsheet, but he remembered me from previous visits and saw my Flyertalk polo and advised that some members had already passed through. I then spoke to Kathryn at the Business Class desk and gave her a copy, then went up to the kiosks from the main terminal entry and one of the kiosks had a copy, so I gave them another copy.

We were given the “private area” in the Business Lounge (turn left at entry and far end), they also put a staff member behind the bar and had staff delivering us food which was greatly appreciated. Thank you, it was a fantastic venue, perfect size for us.

As you can imagine, the topic for the day was the Double Status Credit offer, but also the recent QF results and flying in general.

Only one member didn’t make it – Charlotte from DRW who was sick.

Thank you for hosting it again. I look forward to catching up with you during the year.
His final response:

Great to hear you were well looked after. I would have loved to attend and will try my hardest for next year.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.