Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas missing points claim

Search this Thread

Old Jan 8, 2022, 4:50 pm
Original Poster

Qantas missing points claim

How long do the missing points claims tend to take? I took a flight on Sun 28 Nov 2021 and submitted the claim about a week later and it is still showing as active. The airline is Jetstar but the Qantas FF number was provided during the booking.
Old Jan 8, 2022, 6:19 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by unimpeded
How long do the missing points claims tend to take? I took a flight on Sun 28 Nov 2021 and submitted the claim about a week later and it is still showing as active. The airline is Jetstar but the Qantas FF number was provided during the booking.
Time for a reminder to QF ffp. Qantas Frequent Flyer <[email protected]>
Been noted on AFF JQ QF points are (again) slow to post
Was the JQ flight eligible to earn QF ff points?. Not all are. JQ bundle ticket? Or JQ NZ?
Old Jan 9, 2022, 12:56 am
Original Poster

Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
Time for a reminder to QF ffp. Qantas Frequent Flyer <[email protected]>
Been noted on AFF JQ QF points are (again) slow to post
Was the JQ flight eligible to earn QF ff points?. Not all are. JQ bundle ticket? Or JQ NZ?
Funny how a flight I took a week earlier was automatically credited within a few days of taking the flight. It should be eligible being in a max bundle. Thanks for the advice
Old Jan 9, 2022, 2:13 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: TG*G, NZ*GE, QF G, Accor Gold
unimpeded I had a JQ same day return (2 tix) WLG-CHC, and CHC-WLG. Both MAX Bundle.

The first posted to my QFF within 3 days. The second took 6 weeks. I followed-up by all means following a logical 'timeline' (claim D+3, email with PDF documents of BP and e-tix, social media), and finally sat on the phone to 4h45 to talk with a QF agent who noted there were 'issues' generally with JQ crediting, saw that it was processed internally, but could understand why the points/SC had not posted to the account. They sorted it for me.

No one could explain why the first flight posted very quickly, but not the other. I needed all the flights to complete the QF Gold match from Star Alliance
Old Jan 10, 2022, 8:34 am

Programs: QF Gold
BA flight i've had an outstanding request for missing poitns from 21 Nov.

Followed up on the email yesterday.
Old Jan 10, 2022, 1:39 pm

Programs: |QF Platinum|DL Platinum|HH Gold|ALL Silver|
Originally Posted by davem4

Following up on my own missing BA flight, first I was requested to supply a copy of my boarding pass. A week later, I received a follow up email asking for the actual ticket so that they can confirm the booking class. Still no response yet.

I have another BA flight which I suspect will end up going down the same path.
Old Jan 10, 2022, 4:00 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
Originally Posted by Supersonic Swinger
…..A week later, I received a follow up email asking for the actual ticket so that they can confirm the booking class. Still no response yet….
Booking class is not necessarily shown on the e-ticket receipt.
Old Jan 10, 2022, 8:30 pm

Programs: QF Plat
I have two outstanding claims for BA from late November. Multiple requests from QF for same information.
Old Jan 11, 2022, 12:21 am

Programs: Qantas Platinum (Oneworld Emerald)
I have 4 outstanding claims for IB flights taken September and October 2021.

Followed up via email twice, first email did not get a response, second email they replied asking me to please wait longer (paraphrasing of course).

My membership year has now rolled over without those status credits.
Old Jan 11, 2022, 4:58 am

Programs: |QF Platinum|DL Platinum|HH Gold|ALL Silver|
Originally Posted by og
Booking class is not necessarily shown on the e-ticket receipt.
I think they need either the ticket number or the booking reference number. With the BA boarding pass, these are printed on the right hand perforated quarter, If that has been ripped off, your baggage tag or the e-ticket receipt should give the details.
Old Jan 11, 2022, 5:24 pm

Programs: QF Plat
My BA flights from November credited yesterday only after me contacting QF four times and providing BPs twice.
Old Jan 16, 2022, 5:21 am
ECR

Originally Posted by davem4

None of my BA flights have credited since late November onwards. I know from the occasional flights before where they haven't credited automatically that dealing with Qantas by email to get these credited will be a very slow and painful experience.
Old Jan 17, 2022, 8:38 pm

Programs: qf bonvoy
I have BA flights from mid November that have still not posted after multiple follow ups. Apparently 'the points were already awarded to qantas or other frequent flyer program', however, they can't tell me where!
Old Jan 17, 2022, 10:31 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by cbye
I have BA flights from mid November that have still not posted after multiple follow ups. Apparently 'the points were already awarded to qantas or other frequent flyer program', however, they can't tell me where!
Problems with BA flights not crediting in other forums, (So not a unique QF problem).
Some, but not all
BA--> Anyone else missing tier points / avios from flights in November?
BA--> Missing Avios and tier points - BA ticket, IB metal
AS--> How Long for BA and Other Airline Partner Flights to Credit to AS?

Last edited by Mwenenzi; Jan 21, 2022 at 1:11 pm
Old Jan 18, 2022, 3:31 am

Programs: BA GGL; SK EBG; QF LTG; Hilton Diamond, A-Club Platinum, Marriott Platinum
Same issue with BA flights. Note in mid November BA had there large IT switch over that took around a week. Would not surprise me if some interlinking IT capability was overlooked…..

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.