Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Confused: Status Support/Status Extension/Status Credit Rollover

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Confused: Status Support/Status Extension/Status Credit Rollover

Search this Thread

Old Feb 16, 2021, 3:54 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF Plat
Question Confused: Status Support/Status Extension/Status Credit Rollover

Hey all--so I've lost track of the Status Extension/Rollover/Support schemes that seem to have been progressively rolled out over the last 12 months.

Am Gold, due to expire 28FEB21 (card on QFF App tells me 28FEB22) who only flew one QF flight in the membership year and earned 165SCs.

Company travel begins again, albeit tentatively and domestically, on March 1. Where do I stand with Gold? Will it rollover? Even though I haven't hit the eligible flights?

My head was going round in circles with the website.

Anyone smarter than me help me decipher?
Old Feb 16, 2021, 7:21 am

Programs: QF Gold, VA Plat, IHG Plat Amb, LCAH Gold, Hilton Diamond
If your status was due to expire end FEB 2021, it will have been extended to FEB 2022 (as indicated on your card)

You 165 Status Credits will expire on 28 Feb

On 1 March (or soon after), you will be gifted a status boost of 300 Status Credits
Bubba911 likes this.
Old Feb 16, 2021, 5:13 pm
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
QF still shows the old Status support page that says you need 4 sectors to maintain status. Then the new Status support section say just one sector. It would help if they made this change clear - because its not clear at all.
Bubba911 likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2021, 3:00 pm

Programs: QF WP LTG
In typical QF fashion, consistently inconsistent.
shillard likes this.
Old Feb 19, 2021, 4:33 pm
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by snabbu
In typical QF fashion, consistently inconsistent.
To be fair - the key required information for the poster was provided by Qantas , given that it stated that his status expiration was now end of February 2022

Doesn't really matter what the reason for it was, status had been extended

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.