Wiki Posts
Search

Qantas Reward Flight on Qatar

Search this Thread

Old Mar 4, 2020, 8:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas Gold
Qantas Reward Flight on Qatar

I can see two first class rewards seats on SYD - DOH on the AA site and BA site. However they are not showing on Qantas site. I called Qantas and they say there is only one seat.

Does anyone know how often the Qantas system updates? Will they become available for Qantas rewards?
Old Mar 4, 2020, 8:15 pm
Original Member

Location: Portland OR Double Emerald (QF and AA), DL PM/MM, Starwood Plat
QF has a brittle frenemy relationship with QR and it is entirely possible that QFF gets allocated fewer award seats by QR than AA and BA do. I've run into this at least once before, it wasn't lag in updating inventory but a lack of Oneworld brotherly love. Sounds like you have already phoned QF in which case not much else can be done unless you are P1.
nancypants and richplatt like this.
Old Mar 4, 2020, 8:19 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas Gold
Very interesting! It seems very bizarre, maybe they will closer to the date if they are not taken.

Wow, P1 is something to aim for!
https://www.qantas.com/fflyer/dyn/fl...f-platinum-one

Last edited by richplatt; Mar 4, 2020 at 9:29 pm

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.