Search

QF SC on JQ metal

Search this Thread

Old Feb 4, 2020, 11:31 am
Original Poster

Programs: NZ Elite, QF Platinum, HH Diamond, Hyatt Globalist, Accor Diamond
QF SC on JQ metal

Hi there,

New to the QF board. Im NZ based and converting some flying from NZ to JQ to aim for QF Gold/Plat. The JQ max bundle (domestic WLG/AKL or WLG CHC) here gets 20SC per flight.
The trouble is despite me having my QF FF # in the booking (same name same spelling same title same DOB etc) the SC don't post unless I manually request it. It then credits in a few hours. TT flying on QF or JetConnect credits automatically before Ive left the airport.

Is there a way round this or do I have to manually request each time? Have a lot of flights booked and it seems a pain to have to do it.

Thank you
H
Old Feb 4, 2020, 1:18 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

No. That's the way it is. For a long while JQ took many weeks to credit. Then it got better, but now getting slower again.

JetConnect has effectively not operated as an airline since 31 March 2018. The NZ rego aircraft were progressively moved to the Australian VH register. Its QF mainline now on TT routes. Some with NZ crews.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jetconnect
nancypants likes this.

Last edited by Mwenenzi; Feb 4, 2020 at 1:50 pm Reason: 2018 not 2019
Old Feb 4, 2020, 3:17 pm

Programs: QF WP
Mine are still crediting automatically within a week or so of late, but I concede domestic NZ may be a different animal to domestic Oz

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.