Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Qantas lounge pass - will they let the kids in?

Old Dec 17, 2019, 12:12 am
Original Poster

Travelling MEL to HBA with wife and two kids aged 5 and 3. Had some free qantas lounge passes which I have linked with mine and wife's boarding pass.

In showing this at the Qantas Club entrance will they let the kids in as guests of myself and wife?

Reading the rules would suggest that the kids will also need a digital lounge pass so would appreciate anyone's experience.

I few years back when they still had paper passes I entered Brisbane qantas club with just 2 passes.

Luck of the draw or common place?

Last thing I want is to get there and not let us in with the kids.

Cheers
Old Dec 17, 2019, 2:33 am

Programs: Qantas
Originally Posted by Wramsey1980
Travelling MEL to HBA with wife and two kids aged 5 and 3. Had some free qantas lounge passes which I have linked with mine and wife's boarding pass.

In showing this at the Qantas Club entrance will they let the kids in as guests of myself and wife?

Reading the rules would suggest that the kids will also need a digital lounge pass so would appreciate anyone's experience.

I few years back when they still had paper passes I entered Brisbane qantas club with just 2 passes.

Luck of the draw or common place?

Last thing I want is to get there and not let us in with the kids.

Cheers
The Qantas website is pretty black and white on the issue:
Please note Lounge Access Passes, including Complimentary Invitations, strictly do not permit any guests or children.

Times have changed since the paper passes.
eminere and levelnine like this.
Old Dec 17, 2019, 2:48 pm

Programs: QF WP LTG, HHonors Diamond, NZ Gold
Originally Posted by justinbrett
The Qantas website is pretty black and white on the issue:

Times have changed since the paper passes.
In September I passed 3 electronic invites to my 2 sisters and BIL. They used them to access the QC in MEL (actually - perhaps because it was a Sunday morning the QC was closed and they were directed to the J Lounge) - had no problems also admitting my nephew who is 9 yo.

YMMV.

Regards,

BD
Wramsey1980 likes this.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.