Transferring Lounge invitation

Old Jun 4, 19, 6:15 am
Original Poster

Programs: qantas
Transferring Lounge invitation

Hi guys,

I had a lounge invitation that I transferred to my dad earlier in the year. He wasn't able to use it and I'm not unable to transfer it back to me on the website. Has anyone had any issues with it? Does he have to contact Qantas himself? Thanks.
Old Jun 4, 19, 6:37 am

Programs: QF
Silly question, but have you logged into your Dad's profile to transfer the pass back?
Old Jun 4, 19, 6:46 am
Original Poster

Programs: qantas
Yes I have. Unfortunately It's not letting me transfer it back to myself
Old Jun 4, 19, 3:21 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by ljwalvin View Post
Hi guys,

I had a lounge invitation that I transferred to my dad earlier in the year. He wasn't able to use it and I'm not unable to transfer it back to me on the website. Has anyone had any issues with it? Does he have to contact Qantas himself? Thanks.
Yes I have. Unfortunately It's not letting me transfer it back to myself
A question for [email protected]
ljwalvin likes this.
Old Jun 5, 19, 5:47 pm
Hvr

Programs: QC WP/OWE, LTG:
Hi guys,

Did he assign the lounge invitation to an actual booking? To a flight date that has now passed? If so then it is considered used and isn't retrievable.

If the flight date is in the future then he needs to unassign it and take it from there.

Search this Thread
Search Engine: