Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Change of date on flight booked during double status credit offer

Old Apr 23, 19, 3:51 am
Original Poster

Hi, I booked a flight during March’s double status credits offer. It now looks like I might need to change the return date on the ticket. Does anybody know if I make a change of date to the booking will the double status credit offer still apply? Or will this nullify the double status credit offer? Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.
Old Apr 23, 19, 5:36 am

Programs: QF WP
Originally Posted by Jacksta View Post
Hi, I booked a flight during March’s double status credits offer. It now looks like I might need to change the return date on the ticket. Does anybody know if I make a change of date to the booking will the double status credit offer still apply? Or will this nullify the double status credit offer? Thanks in advance for any help you may be able to offer.
you can make changes if the ticket allows.

With respect the double status credit offer if you have the same routing and within the travel dates of the offer you will get the bonus. (I have experience this myself)

If you change the routing but stay within the travel dates window of the offer there is anecdotal evidence on here that you will get the bonus.

If you change one or more sectors to outside the dates of the offer they will not get the bonus but any other sectors within the dates should still get the bonus.

Old Apr 24, 19, 4:08 am
Original Poster

Thanks ☺️
Old Apr 24, 19, 4:44 am

Programs: QF Emerald. CX Nobody
i think rerouting is ok provided its not ticket reissuance and same PNR within validity. for example many Asia-Aus allows flight to any australian city...