Wiki Posts
Search

DRW Qantas Club Hours

Search this Thread

Old Apr 16, 2019, 4:03 pm
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP; VA Gold
DRW Qantas Club Hours

Does anyone travel through here regularly and know the actual opening hours of the Qantas Pub in DRW given the wide spread of QF operated flights from this outpost.

The QF website hours of
Open one hour prior to each Qantas operated service until last Qantas departure.
is poorly worded and ambiguous. IME hours vary from this strict application at other ports.

I am most interested about a Wednesday night /Thursday morning when the 3 times weekly QF829 departs to Sydney on Thursday morning at 01:45.

What time would the lounge open as the previous QF operated service prior to QF829 is QF793 at 20:05 on Wednesday evening.
Old Apr 16, 2019, 4:39 pm

Programs: QF WP

I will be there in a few hours so will ask

edit: as above. DRW is chaotic due to some fire alarm or something so I was not able to ask for any further clarification

Last edited by nancypants; Apr 16, 2019 at 10:12 pm
Old Apr 23, 2019, 1:49 am
Original Poster

Programs: QF WP; VA Gold
Thanks Nancypants.

I am over 18 so I will be OK with their announcement!
Old Apr 23, 2019, 1:52 am

Programs: QF WP
No dramas, i’m just happy to see someone else visiting the frontier 😉
CPMaverick likes this.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.