Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Best business seat on Dreamliner business?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Mar 14, 2019, 8:44 am
Original Poster

I have 10K out, which I understand has a slightly larger footwell space.

On way back I’ve chosen 3K as closer to front, and away from bassinets. Wondering though how much difference there is in the foot well? I’m not especially tall.
Old Mar 14, 2019, 1:42 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
@likethis , what shoe size do you take?

The main issue with the footwell is in being able to turn over without your feet getting caught in it. The larger your feet the more likely this may happen.
Old Mar 14, 2019, 2:57 pm
Original Poster

Originally Posted by serfty
@likethis , what shoe size do you take?

The main issue with the footwell is in being able to turn over without your feet getting caught in it. The larger your feet the more likely this may happen.
10.5, so not friekishly large. Is it really that tight? I’m a side sleeper.
Old Mar 14, 2019, 9:51 pm
Hvr

Programs: QF LTG:
What I've found with Dreamliner business is that I feel claustrophobic if the side bit is between me and the aisle. I prefer just the thin wall. I choose my seats accordingly, e.g. 1A, 3A and so on.

That to me is more important than the size of the footwell which is small, but I do have big feet.
likethis likes this.
Old Mar 14, 2019, 11:15 pm

Programs: Qantas
The odd numbered seats on the dreamliner are closer to the window. The A330 odd number is closer to the aisle.
likethis likes this.
Old Mar 15, 2019, 10:27 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Note that row 10 and row 1 seat don't really have a footwell and there is plenty of room.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.