Seats on Qantas A333 flights

Old Mar 13, 2019, 3:57 pm
Original Poster

Seats on Qantas A333 flights

Hi. Does anybody have experience with the seats on the Qantas A333 flight from row 56F towards the back? I like how they are only 3 seats per row with the extra space in the aisle for the aisle seats. I have read info online that says they have legroom restriction, but others say they are good seats, so I'm confused. It's a long flight so any info would be appreciated!
Old Mar 13, 2019, 4:00 pm

Programs: QF Emerald. SQ Gold.
if alone fwd to mid section asile D/G is probably best.

it doesnt really give u extra room. 56 row TVs can be misaligned so 57 is better row. i avoid last row due to proximity of toilet... one of my flight i had someone vomit blood and ey cordon off toilet next to me with biohazard strips.
Old Mar 13, 2019, 4:25 pm
Original Poster

I don't usually watch TV. I just sleep. All right, so avoid the last row!
Old Mar 15, 2019, 7:21 am
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: former Olympic Airways Gold (yeah - still proud of that!)
The restrictions in leg room can come due to the misaligned seat anchors of the seats in front and the seat you are sitting in. The seats in row 56 are off-centre from the seats in front, with the seat anchors potentially taking up some of the foot space. The advantage of row 56, depending on which side you choose (and you want the one where there's a gap from the missing seat), is the side space. It varies between airlines as to the side this is on - some have the missing seat on theleft aisle, some on the right.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.