Inflight Soundtrack/Boarding Music

Old Jan 1, 19, 5:57 pm
Original Poster
Marriott Contributor Badge

Programs: CX MPC Diamond, BAEC Gold, SK EB Gold, JX COSMILE Insighter, Flying Blue Silver
Inflight Soundtrack/Boarding Music

Hello everyone,

I just came off the QF A330 MEL-SYD shuttle, and I fell in love with the Boarding Music / Inflight Soundtrack available in the Q Radio.
Does anyone know what the song is or where one could possibly listen to it?

Other than that, it was an absolutely lovely flight, great breakfast, and some very friendly crew. Was overall very, very pleased with this QF flight, quite a contrast to the experience I had last (2) year(s).

Thanks very much (and Happy New Year all!)
Old Jan 2, 19, 2:21 am
og
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: QF WP/LTG | UA P
I too thought the boarding music was nice the first time I heard it - but am over it now.
Old Jan 2, 19, 7:27 pm

Programs: QF
This has been asked previously a number of times recently across the different forums.

IIRC, it is a private piece that QF has purchased and won't release the details of the song or the artist.
Old Jan 2, 19, 9:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: CX MPC Diamond, BAEC Gold, SK EB Gold, JX COSMILE Insighter, Flying Blue Silver
Originally Posted by mannej View Post
This has been asked previously a number of times recently across the different forums.

IIRC, it is a private piece that QF has purchased and won't release the details of the song or the artist.
yeahh, searched all over the Qantas sub forum on FT with the search tool using the words soundtrack or boarding music, but nothing came up for me.

Thatís interesting to know though. Cheers mate
Old Jan 3, 19, 12:11 am

Programs: QF
I am fairly sure it was either on AusBT or AFF (or both) that this question got asked within the last couple of months or so.
Old Jan 6, 19, 11:59 pm

Programs: Qantas Gold (OWS), BA Bronze (OWR), Virgin Australia Gold, Hilton Gold, Marriott Gold
Does Shazam come up with anything?
Old Jan 7, 19, 2:44 am

Programs: QF WP (LTG), AA, SPG Gold, IC Plat Amb, Hyatt Plat, HH Gold.
Iíve used Shazam quite a few times to identity boarding music Iíve liked. In past years they have had curated mixes, with some new artists Iíve discovered, and some oldies like the Bee Gees.
Sometimes the CSM doesnít turn on the music, or has it too low for Shazam to recognize. The good thing is, if in flight mode, it will wait till back online and ID the music then.
Old May 19, 19, 2:20 pm
Original Poster

In case anyone is still looking for it, someone uploaded it on youtube!

Search this Thread
Search Engine: