Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Recovering lost status credits - which year?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Oct 24, 2018, 12:32 pm
Original Poster

Hi all, I flew BA J in business in Jan and the status credits were never awarded, but my year end was end of March. If I call and ask for the status credits will they credit me in the current year?

Thanks
Old Oct 24, 2018, 12:40 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by APUBleed
Hi all, I flew BA J in business in Jan and the status credits were never awarded, but my year end was end of March. If I call and ask for the status credits will they credit me in the current year?
No. They are credited based on the date flown (Jan). Will not be credited to the current QF year beginning April. They will be added to the lifetime count.
APUBleed likes this.

Last edited by Mwenenzi; Oct 24, 2018 at 12:45 pm
Old Oct 28, 2018, 3:21 am

Programs: QF Plat, KL Plat, TK Gold, WY Gold, Bonvoy Tit
Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
No. They are credited based on the date flown (Jan). Will not be credited to the current QF year beginning April. They will be added to the lifetime count.
Correct. They'll actually add them and remove them in 2 transactions as you can see below:

Old Oct 29, 2018, 4:40 pm

Programs: QF WP LTG, HHonors Diamond, NZ Gold
... and you have 12months to make the claim ... Claim missing points for flights.

Regards,

BD

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.