Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Lounge access in YVR on a QF-coded flight on Westjet metal?

Community
Wiki Posts
Search

Search this Thread

Old Jul 8, 2018, 9:57 am
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas, Virgin

I’m passing through YVR soon, onto a QF-coded flight operated by Westjet to LAX to connect with QF12. I am assuming there are no lounges I can access with QF Gold status? (Noting that it will depart from the US Departures section of the terminal, so I cannot access lounges in the Domestic or International areas)

I’m not terribly concerned because I can access the Plaza Premium lounge with Diners Club.
Old Jul 8, 2018, 3:10 pm
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by ButFli
... I am assuming there are no lounges I can access with QF Gold status? (Noting that it will depart from the US Departures section of the terminal, so I cannot access lounges in the Domestic or International areas)...
You are likely correct:

https://www.oneworld.com/ffp/lounge-...eaccess/YVR/-1

Lounge Locations | Canada | Vancouver International Airport | Associated Lounges

Note that Qantas use a Plaza Premium lounge in any case.
Old Jul 14, 2018, 6:39 pm
Original Poster

Programs: Qantas, Virgin
Thanks Serfty.

Guess I will have to check out the Plaza Premium lounge. Hopefully it’s better than the one in the domestic terminal that is just a fenced off area of the open terminal.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.