Go Back  FlyerTalk Forums > Miles&Points > Airlines and Mileage Programs > Qantas | Frequent Flyer
Reload this Page >

Air France - QANTAS resumes codeshare partnership from July 2018

Air France - QANTAS resumes codeshare partnership from July 2018

Old Dec 10, 2019, 12:39 am

Programs: QFWP (LTSG), NZ (Jade), TG ROP (Forgotten), OZ (Silver), AA (Cardboard), EK (Lowest of the Low)
Originally Posted by Mwenenzi
Link ---> https://www.executivetraveller.com/n...r-partnerships

QF continuing to move away from Oneworld & EK.
Other airlines are also doing more partnerships outside of the 3 big alliances

AF/KLM thread ---> Qantas and Flying Blue: new partnership
I remember years ago after a meeting of the CEos of oneworld where they addressed how the alliance was being weakened by these out of alliance deals.
Besdies saying that there was nothing in the OW agreement prohibiting this the comment, IIRC CX CEO that the codeshares within the alliance did not really bring in extra business because the nature of the alliance where members give reciprocal benefits. Out of alliance codeshares increased the potential passenger base.
Of course with the way FFP have developed where travelling on other metal does not provide the same benefit as a codeshare flight this argument seems moot or very outdated.
Old Jan 15, 2020, 1:52 am

Anyone knows any QF elites in AMS on a KL operated and ticketed flight has access to the lounge for a Schengen area flight?
Old Nov 27, 2021, 12:12 pm

Programs: LH, BA
I understand that quite a few AF business class fares are in O class (paid). However, looking at QF earning table it seems that they do not give any miles as they assume it is an award ticket. Does anyone have more information ?
thanks.
Old Dec 8, 2021, 4:21 pm

Programs: DL, QF, QR Gold, MR Lifetime Gold
The only time I've travelled on an AF O fare was an award ticket.

Search this Thread

Contact Us - Manage Preferences - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

This site is owned, operated, and maintained by MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Designated trademarks are the property of their respective owners.